24.

After the ambulance arrived, Xiumin was in the waiting room of the hospital. He was pacing back and forth, constantly going through every scenario about what could possibly happen to Luhan.

It's been over 2 weeks since it happened. Luhan's grandpa was later arrested and charged with assault to a minor. The police had already taken him in, so he didn't need to worry about that.

"Mr. And Mrs. Lu?" A nurse's voice broke his thoughts, as he seen his boyfriend's parents walk in to the room Luhan was in.

Xiumin was angry with himself. Why didn't he stop him? It was all his fault he was like this. He should've protected him, that way this wouldn't have happened. This was all his fault.

"God I'm such an idiot." He angerly whispered to himself, pulling his hair as tears ran down his cheeks.

He couldn't stop blaming himself, he felt like he was the worst boyfriend in the world. Now, Luhan is in critical condition. He's in a coma and the doctors are not sure if he's going to wake up soon.

"Kim Minseok? Visitors other than relatives can come in now." He stood up, wiping the wet tears from his face and walked over. Xiumin walked over to Luhan's bedside, gently reaching over to hold his hand.

"Luhan? Can you hear me? It's me Xiumin. Your boyfriend. Your baozi." Xiumin said, hoping he would get a response, but no such luck.

"Luhan. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. It's my fault you're here, basically almost brain dead. You didn't deserve this. I should've protected you. I let him hurt you, Lu." Xiumin cried as he put his head against Luhan's hand, sobbing quietly.

Suddenly, he felt a hand squeeze his. He looked up in surprise, but Luhan still looked the same. "Could he possibly be able to hear me?" He thought.

"Nurse! He's moving!" Xiumin shouted, and 2 nurses and a doctor came running over. They talked quickly and soon turned back to Xiumin.

"Sir, your boyfriend's alive. He can't speak or open his eyes yet, but he can hear you. He is able to move." The doctor said calmly.

"Really. Thank God. Luhan, I'm here. I swear I'm here." Xiumin sighed in relief, still clutching Luhan's hand. He felt a small squeeze, which made him start to cry again.

"Luhan. I love you. I love you more than anything. I love you more than the moon loves the stars. Please wake up, it's been over 2 weeks already. We need you here. Your parents, Sehun, Jackson, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and more importantly, me. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. Please don't give up on me Luhan. Please wake up, I need you." Xiumin cried harder as he put his head onto Luhan's chest.

The rising of his the other male's chest managed to calm him down. However, he was still crying and praying that his boyfriend, the love of his life, would recover quickly."

Suddenly, a small voice woke Xiumin from his slumber, "I love you too, baozi."

//////////////////////////////

Hey guys, Claire here! And I'm back! The writer's block is gone, so that means more updates! I'm also going to try to make the chapters longer if that's okay?  Also, I've decided what my next story is gonna be, it's going to be a BTS member. I'm not sure which one. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment please!

Xoxo, Claire