39.

*time skip, 4 years later*

Daddy? Where's Dee Dee?" Wooshin asked.

"Dee Dee is asleep baby, but can you go wake him up for me?" Minseok said, ruffling the 4 year old's head as he nodded excitedly and ran upstairs.

"DEE DEE! WAKE UP!" Wooshin screamed as he opened the bedroom door, running to the bed and jumping on Luhan.

"What the fuc- oh hey baby boy." Luhan mumbled, his voice raspy as he weakly smiled at his son.

"Daddy told me to wake you up." Wooshin said, Luhan sighing as he picked up his son and held him in the air. The small boy laughed and squirmed as he was tickled. Wooshin then fell on top of Luhan with a small "thump" sound and the sound of Luhan groaning in pain.

"Sorry Dee Dee! I can't help that I'm ticklish." Wooshin said, rubbing his dad's now very sore stomach. Luhan smiled as his son kissed his cheek as an apology.

Luhan picked up little Wooshin and carried him downstairs, pecking his boyfriend's lips and sitting down with him on the couch. Of course, their son squeezed into the middle. The show Minseok had picked was obviously not for kids, so when the main actress screamed, "FUCK ME," both Luhan and his boyfriend scrambled for the remote.

"Daddy, Dee Dee? What does fuck me mean?" Wooshin asked with curious eyes, looking at his shocked parents.

"Minseok I'm gonna beat your ass for this." Luhan said in Chinese, thankful that their son didn't understand.

"You can't say that baby, it's a very bad thing to say." Minseok said as calm as possible, trying to ignore Luhan's intense glare.

"How come?"

"It's for adults only."

Thankfully, Wooshin left it alone at that. He ran to his toy chest, picking up his favorite toy truck. He smiled as he made rumbling noises and ran around the house with it. Unfortunately, that meant an accidental run over of Luhan's feet would come as well.

"MOTHERFUCKING SHI-" Luhan howled in pain, holding his right foot as Minseok cackled.

"Motherfucking!" Wooshin repeated happily, continuing to play with his truck.

"DON'T SAY THAT!" Luhan and Minseok yelled at the same time, scaring the poor child. Suddenly, Wooshin began to cry loudly, both parents sighing out of exasperation. They both approached their child carefully, cooing and apologizing for raising their voice at the boy. However, little Wooshin was not having it. He began to cry harder when Luhan tried to hug him. He ran to Minseok and was picked up by him.

Thankfully, Wooshin stopped crying as he heard his parents start to sing as Minseok rocked him back and forth.

"Stay with me. It goes a little something like, la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la."

Blackpink's "Stay" was Wooshin's favorite song, so it calmed him down each time he heard it.

"Does our Wooshinie need a nap?" Luhan asked, to his son nodding into Minseok's shoulder. The parents walked carefully upstairs, opening the door to Wooshin's room. Minseok passed off a half-asleep Wooshin to Luhan as he fixed the boy's covers to lay in.

"Sleep tight baby boy." Luhan cooed, placing the child on his bed and tucking him in. The two males blew kisses to their sleeping son, and closed the door.

"Honestly, I don't even know how we can do this everyday." Luhan sighed after the couple flopped back onto the living room couch.

"It's because we have each other silly, Wooshin gets everything from us. For example, he gets the tantrums from you." Minseok laughed as Luhan pouted out of denial.

"And his appetite from you. He eats like 5 times a day!" Luhan shot back, his boyfriend shaking his head.

"He's a growing boy! He needs to eat!"

"Not that much!"

"At least we can feed him well right?" Minseok smiled, pulling his boyfriend into a tight hug. Out of instinct, Luhan cuddled into his chest. He could hear the sound of Minseok's heartbeat, loud and fast.

"Are you okay? Your heart is beating like crazy." Luhan asked, voice laced with concern.

"After all this time together, you still manage to make me feel this nervousness when you're close." Minseok said softly, Luhan's cheeks tinted pink.

"You cheesy fucker, but I love it." Luhan smiled, kissing his boyfriend's lips.

"I love you Luhan."

"I love you too Minseok."