37.

"You didn't forget anything right?" Luhan asked, quickly scanning the now empty hospital room to make sure he had all of his things.

"I got everything, don't worry my darling boy." Xiumin hummed, pushing the wheelchair as he carried a small bag on his back. Luhan was holding an awake yet quiet Wooshin. They went down the hall and Xiumin stopped at the front desk to sign Luhan's papers so he could be discharged.

They waved at the receptionists as they walked to their car. Thankfully, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had bought them a car seat for Wooshin. They strapped him into the car seat before getting in and starting up the car.

"God, I'm so tired." Luhan groaned, slumping against the window as he looked out at the blue sky filled with white clouds.

"Well when we get home you can rest okay? I think I need a nap as well." Xiumin nodded, turning into their neighborhood.

"Minnie, are you happy with me?" Luhan asked, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Oh Lu, not the puppy eyes," Minseok sighed, "Of course I'm happy with you love."

Luhan smiled, looking at Minseok again before bursting into soft giggles, making sure not to wake the baby up.

"We're here!" Xiumin whisper-shouted, parking the car in the driveway and getting out. Meanwhile, Luhan slowly got out of the car, and went to the back to help his boyfriend get the baby down.

Suddenly, a dog from a few houses began to bark loudly, causing the baby to wake up and start to cry.

"Hey, Park Jimin! If you don't tell your damn dog to shut the hell up and let my baby rest, I'm gonna kick your ass to North Korea!" Luhan screamed, quickly taking Wooshin inside as Xiumin tried to shush him.

"Wooshinnie, it's okay. Shh, baby shh." Luhan cooed, picking up his baby and beginning to rock him. It seemed to do the job, and finally the baby was back to his slumber. Both Xiumin and Luhan sighed a breath of relief.

"Well, we have to get used to this for a while now that we're parents." Xiumin chuckled, laying down on the couch. Luhan quickly joined, wrapping himself in Minseok's arms. Xiumin kissed his head as he covered them both with a blanket.

"Minseok, I love you. Let's be together forever, okay?"

"Of course Luhan. I love you too. Let's stay like this for the rest of our lives."

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

tbh this chapter sucked ass but i really needed to get something out for you guys since i haven't updated in a while which i apologize for !

please give me some feedback on this book so far since it is almost over.

vote and comment please !

xoxo, Claire