34.

"Are we there yet Xiu? I swear I'm going to die if i spend another second in this car with your driving." Luhan rolled his eyes as he lay his cheek on his hand and looked at the window.

"Almost my darling boy, we have about a few more minutes I think. And what's so bad about my driving?" Xiumin whined.

"You drive way too fast, it's giving me a headache babe. Can you at least slow down?"

The couple had recently bought a house together across town, but still not too far from school. It was a nice neighborhood, it had a park and even a preschool. The two had saved up some money, with Xiumin working as a barista at a cafe close to the new house.

"Alright my loves, we're here! Welcome to our new house!" Xiumin sighed out of happiness, parking the car into the new driveway.

"Finally!" Luhan climbed out of the car, forgetting that he had a bulging stomach and stopped midway.

"Babe! You have to be more careful! You never know when Wooshin will suddenly want to come. Take it easy, okay?" Xiumin said as he helped Luhan out, still holding his hand as they walked to the front door.

"Okay okay, but he isn't due for another week. So don't get ahead of yourself." Luhan smiled as Xiumin grabbed the key and unlocked the door. They both stepped in, and were so happy with what their new house looked like.

"Oh my god Xiu! It's so beautiful. Thank god we called the movers to already put the furniture and other things already, or that would've even more stressful."

"I know right? But come on, we still have a few boxes of our personal things from the trunk."

The two went back outside after checking out all the rooms and bathrooms, making sure everything was in its right place.

"Oh my god, Wooshin got so much shit thanks to that baby shower we had a few days ago. You sure are spoiled, right my baby?" Luhan said as he looked down to pat his stomach, causing Wooshin to respond with mutiple kicks.

"Quick question, when our boy is born, which one of us is he gonna call Dad?" Xiumin questioned, reaching for a box marked "WOOSHIN'S CLOTHES."

"Well he has the option to say Dad or Daddy."

"I call dibs to be called Daddy!"

"No fair, only I can call you that!" Luhan pouted as Xiumin ruffled his hair playfully.

The two carried boxes into the living room, despite them getting into a small argument about Luhan wanting to carry things and Xiumin refusing. Of course, Luhan got his way.

Suddenly, Luhan felt a sharp kick in his stomach. Of course, he thought nothing of it since Wooshin loved to do that to his dad. However, another one came, more bigger than the previous one.
Luhan then felt something wet between his legs, causing him to look down and see liquid on his sweats and a puddle on the carpet.

"XIUMIN! HOLY SHIT! MY FUCKING WATER JUST BROKE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM BACK!! And I'm so so happy about this chapter. I know that this book is gonna have its first anniversary soon, but then again I don't exactly remember when I published this book oOPS. that's what happens when you decide to edit your first chapter smh but i am planning to do a face reveal as well! Idk if I should just make up a random date or if someone remembers??? OKAY ILL STOP RAMBLING.

vote and comment please!

xoxo, claire