3. Ray Toro

Private Lessons

Request by: EmoWeeb27
Mr. Toro: 27
Y/N: 18

I was sitting in my favorite class, music, more specifically, for learning guitar.
My music teacher Mr. Toro is so nice and handsome. He's perfect.

I was sitting in the empty classroom, playing guitar and waiting for the few other students and Mr. Toro to arrive.
"Y/N" a familiar voice came from the doorway.
"Oh Mr. Toro, hi" I said, looking up at him.
He was smiling at me, like he always does when he sees me.
"I've been meaning to ask you if you'd want to take private guitar lessons with me? I mean, you're my best student after all"
"Do I have to pay?"
"No, no, it would be my pleasure to teach you"
"Then it's settled"
"Good, I'll see you here first thing after school today"
He sat down at his desk and smiled to himself while looking at his laptop.

"Mr. Toro?" I said.
He looked up at me. "Yes?"
"Thank you" I let the smile curve my lips. "You are the best teacher I have"
"That's very nice of you to say" he sighed, brushing some of his curls away from his face.
How can a man be so perfect?
How can someone so perfect want to spent the time teaching me?
Oh how I love you Mr. Toro...
I rested my head on my hands and started at him.
So beautiful yet so strong.
Despite Mr. Toro being the music teacher he's really strong, powerful hands and strong arms.
And he can use those hands of his to choke me anytime.
The things I'm willing to do for him are everything but innocent.

Lunchtime...
"Hey fag!" I heard a voice in the hallway.
Just keep walking and they'll give up.
I went to my locker and opened it, just for someone to slam it shut again.
"Don't ignore me punk!" The guy yelled.
I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder, grabbing me tightly and pulling me backwards.
"Leave him alone" Mr. Toro said. "Now!"
The guy ran back to his friends.
I tensed up hearing his voice and knowing I was in his grip.
I turned around to see his face.
He smiled, making me blush lightly. "Come eat lunch with me?"
"I don't have friends so why not" I said.
I followed him to his classroom and he opened the door.

I pulled a chair next to his desk and sat down.
Mr. Toro sat down in his chair and got a chocolate bar and a sandwich from his bag.

We ate our lunch, chatting and somehow we came to the topic of my school year.
"What was that about in the hallway earlier?"
"Oh that, nothing" I sighed.
Mr. Toro placed his hand on mine and smiled. "You can tell me anything"
I love you.
I want you to fuck me.
I want you to choke me.
I want you to tie me up.
I'm all yours.
I will do anything for you Mr. Toro.
"I'm gay and get bullies because of it"
There was a small glimmer in his eyes, something unfamiliar and fiery.
"That's what I picked up from today's happening" he nodded. "But I've got your back"

After school...
"Mr. Toro?" I asked stepping into the quiet classroom.
"Right here!" He said, adjusting his tie nervously. "Let's get started"

The lesson went smoothly.
"I see you have a bit of trouble there" he said.
I couldn't get my fingers to the right spots fats enough.
Mr. Toro rolled his chair directly behind me and put his hands on mine, directing them to the right places.
"You're doing amazing" he said.
It sent shivers down my spine, he was talking right into my ear. "Just like that"
Please just fuck me.

2 months later...
Something about Mr. Toro had changed over the passing months but he was still smiling at me every time he saw me.
I was on my way to my guitar lessons with him.

"Mr. Toro I'm here!" I announced.
He looked up from his desk and signaled me to sit down.
"Y/N I have to tell you something" he said, there was that fiery glimmer in his eyes again.
"Yes?"
"I'm gonna be completely honest with you. You're driving me insane, not in a bad way. You've made me sin, Y/N" he got up from his desk and walked over to me. "You've made me feel something I shouldn't feel towards a student"
Oh yes, it's finally time.
All my fantasies will be fulfilled.
I got up and kissed him, pushing him down on his chair.
I sat on his lap, feeling his erection through his jeans. "Oh I want you so bad" I whispered.
He took off his jeans and boxers, letting his dick stand up. He's big.
I took off my pants and he smirked. "You're gonna take it in all the way" he just spat on his hand and used it as lube.
I sat down, letting out a deep moan as he slid inside of me.
"Now ride"

I started riding him slowly, getting used to his size. He let out groans as I did so.
He soon grabbed my hips making me go faster.
"Good boy" he moaned, throwing his head back in pleasure.
He was a sweaty mess, in a very, very hot way.
And just for me, all of this because of me.
I kissed his neck as my hands trailed up and down his chest.

"I'm close" he said.
"Cum for me" I moaned.
I felt him twitch and cum in me, letting out a moan.
I kissed him deeply, sinking my hand into his long brown curls. "Choke me as you pleasure me, Mr. Toro"
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"I'm yours to play with"
And right then and there, he shoved me up against the wall with one hand around my throat and the other one around my dick.
"You're so perfect" I said, trying to suppress my moans but it didn't help much.
Because as soon as he started moving his hand I became a moaning mess.

He started going faster and faster and I gripped the wrist of the hand he was choking me with and let out loud moans.
"Oh Ray~" I let his first name escape my lips as I came.
He let go of my neck, kissing me again with his arms around my waist. "Best guitar lesson we've had so far"