9. Ray Toro

Post concert...

Romantic Fluff
Black Parade era.
Y/N is an adult.

I went to the concert about 10 hours early, there were already people waiting outside the gates but I knew that.
I want to get on Ray's side to the stage, I want to see him shred.

When we got inside and had to wait a few more hours there but it would definitely be worth it in the end.
I got to talk with other fans and trade some kandi bracelets.
It was super fun.

The concert itself was the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire pathetic sad life.
The people there were super nice and the band's performance was incredible.

"This one is a song I wrote to my brother and best friend, Mikey Way!" Gerard said as Famous Last Words started playing.
The crowd cheered and I shed a couple tears before I started singing.

After the concert I went to a nearby cafe to get coffee for myself.
I stood at the counter and waited until I got my coffee.
I paid for it and left.
I looked around for a peaceful place to sit at and found a quiet alleyway.
I sat down and started sipping my coffee.
The sun was setting and I could see it form behind the buildings.

For some reason I felt uneasy, like I was being watched.
I could feel someone's gaze on me.
I looked around trying to find the person but there was no one.
I brushed it off as being overly cautious and continued drinking my coffee in peace.

After I was done with the cup I went to the alleyway to throw it in the trash.
I felt the feeling creep up again but there was no one there with me.
I opened the trash can and threw my cup in it.
I heard odd noises.
There was a metal fence cutting the alley to 2 parts and it was coming from the other side.
I started walking back to the street.
I heard footsteps coming towards me from behind and I started walking faster.
"What's a pretty young boy like you doing out  alone in a place like this?" A harsh voice asked from behind me.
"None of your business" I said sternly.
"Oh c'mon boy, I have some drugs you'll like"
"Fuck off!"
I felt a sharp pain in my leg and I fell onto my stomach, my body just barely out of the dark alleyway.
There was more footsteps coming from the direction of the cafe.
I dragged myself out of the shadows and onto the sidewalk.
"Please help" I said weakly, closing my eyes and slumping down.

The footsteps stopped next to me.
"Holy shit, Gerard take the coffees" I heard a familiar voice.
I felt the person pick me up carefully.
"Is he okay?" Another familiar voice asked.
"He's been stabbed in the leg, what do you think?"
"Fuck, I didn't notice"
"Where should we take him?" The first voice asked.
"The nearest hospital is and hour drive away, our best bet is our medical crew" the other voice said.
I had already lost a lot of blood and I passed out while being taken to... wherever these 2 strangers are taking me.

I woke up in a bunk, at least I think so, there was a curtain in front of it.
I opened it and looked around, it looked like a bus, like a tour bus or something like that.
Then I saw the one thing I never expected to see after being stabbed, Ray Toro and Gerard Way drinking coffee.

"Woah, am I dead or is this a dream?" I asked, climbing out of the bunk.
"Shit, be careful you can't-" Ray tried to say as I fell because of a stinging wave of pain in my leg. "Walk" he finished his sentence with a sigh and walked over to me.
He helped me up and I hugged him.
"Hey it's alright" he patted my back.
"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.
"We couldn't just leave you half dead on the sidewalk" Gerard said. "That's the polar opposite of what our band is trying to do"
"Our medical crew took care of you" Ray said.
"Thank you" I pressed my face into his chest and started crying. "Thank you so much"
He sat down on the couch letting me cry into his chest.
He held one arm around me and ran his finger through my hair.
"Everything's alright" he whispered.
We sat in silence for a while as I cried.

"You were at the concert tonight, right?"
Gerard asked. "And uh, we didn't really ask you your name?"
"I'm Y/N" I said, finally getting my shit together. "And yeah, I was there"
"I knew I've seen that cute face of yours before" Ray said. "And a cute name to match the cute face. Impossible to forget"
I felt face heat up.
Does he mean it?
He thinks I'm cute?
"Ray you broke the poor boy" Gerard sighed.
I smiled as the bright blush flushed my face.
"I'm gonna go check out the record shop nearby" he said, walking out of the bus.

Ray pet my hair carefully.
"Ray" I whispered.
"Mhm?" He hummed.
"Did you really mean it?"
There was a long moment of silence as he stared at me, he looked like he was fighting internally.
He nodded and then he kissed me, his soft lips pressing against mine.
But he pulled away fast. "God, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that"
I leaned forward and kissed him again.
"It's okay"