49. Fun Ghoul (F.I)

Fluff!

"I'm gonna go out for a bit" I said. "I'll be back in 10"
"And if you're not one of us will find you" Party Poison said. "Be careful!"
"Yeah yeah"

I started walking around in the blazing desert with my gun in hand.
I heard the roaring of a car and pointed my gun towards the source.
"Shit, dracs" I sighed.
I started running full speed in a different direction from where I came from, I'm not gonna lead them straight to my friends.
I soon turned around and started shooting.
I got a couple of them down but there were still plenty able to continue the hunt.
"Oh fuck"

I could hear a motorcycle in the distance but still focused on protecting myself.
"Y/K/N GET ON!!" Fun Ghoul yelled, stopping his motorcycle.
I ran over to him, hopped on and put my hands around his waist tightly.
I pressed my head against the back of his neck as he started driving.
His long hair was in my face but I didn't mind, at least the sun wasn't blinding me.
I loosened my grip a little letting my hands fall down, resting them on his thighs.
I could feel him tense up and he grabbed my hands and put them back on his waist.

"Hold on tight!" He said sternly. "I can't let you fall off or Party will kill me!"
"Suddenly you don't wanna get in trouble with him?" I teased.
"This is a different situation than running off solo and doing stupid things!"
"Yeah sure!"

Ghoul swerved to stop at the new hideout and hid the motorcycle in the garage.
"Just because I saved your ass back there doesn't mean I like you that much, okay?" He said.
"Sure thing" I yawned. "Thanks" I gave him a little pat on the ass before going inside.

"Did you get your ass kicked?" Kobra Kid asked.
"Nah, our beloved grumpy rat boy came to the rescue" I grinned.
"Fuck you" Ghoul snapped, walking past me to his room.
"He is grumpy" Jet sighed. "Any idea why?"
"He said that if I'd get hurt while he was supposed to save my ass, Party would kill him"
"I never said anything along the lines of killing him if he couldn't save you" Party put in. "I think there's something else going on"
"He's just making excuses because he likes you" Kobra smirked.
"Nope, he very specifically told me that he doesn't like me" I pointed out.
"Well then I got no fucking clue"
"It's starting to get dark, it's a new hideout, go get settled for bed" Party said.

As the night came, I went to bed and set my gun on the nightstand.
I laid on my side and stared at the wall.
I started humming a random song quietly.
I fell asleep pretty fast.

Before I was woken up by a knock at my door of course.
I looked up and saw Ghoul standing there, sobbing.
"What's up?" I asked, concerned and pretty panicked by the way he was acting.
"I-I feel too alone in m-my room and I can't sleep b-because it's fucking creepy w-with all the weird t-things on the walls"
"Come here" I patted the spot on the bed next to me.
He got into the bed with me and hugged me, burying his tear stained face into my side.
I scratched his head and sighed sadly.
"You can sleep here with me"
"T-Thank you"
I laid back down and Ghoul cuddled up to my side.

Soon his breathing slowed down and he relaxed.
I heard footsteps in the hallway and looked through the door to see Jet Star.
"What's going on?" He whispered. "Why did Ghoul sound so panicked?"
"He got really creeped out by his room and started panicking so he couldn't sleep" I whispered back. "He came here so I let him sleep next to me"
"Good" Jet shut the door and went back to his room.

I felt Ghoul wiggle and struggle around so that he was holding me against his chest.
His face was buried in my hair and I felt him place a little kiss on the top of my head.
My heart almost exploded right then and there.
"Y/K/N..." he mumbled in his sleep. "Safe..."
"Yeah, I am" I whispered.