54. Frank Iero

Fluff/Angst!
Trans Y/N!

I sat in the small booth at the back of the restaurant, eating all by myself.
"Y/N?" I heard an oddly familiar voice.
I looked up to see a guy I think I went to high school with.
"Frank?" I asked. "I wasn't expecting you to be here"
"It's been a while" he sighed. "I see your transition is going great"
"Yeah, I got on hormones like 3 years ago"
"That's awesome, I'm happy you're doing okay. I just thought about you a while back. I wanted to know how you were doing"
I smiled slightly, poking my food with my fork.

"What have you been up to?" I asked.
"Oh remember my friends, Gerard, Mikey and Ray? We started a band" Frank said.
"Oh that's so cool!"
I could listen to him talk all day.
The way he used his hands made him look like he wanted to grab the topic out of the air and show it to me.
I love how passionate he is.
He smiled at me, his beautiful eyes meeting mine.

"Hey Y/N/N I have to get going but if you're free tomorrow you can come to watch our band practice" Frank said, handing me a note with his number on it. "It was nice seeing you again, handsome"
He got up and I hugged him tightly. "It was nice seeing you too Frankie" I said.
"5:10 at the warehouse down the street, we got it for about 2 hours"
"I'll see you there" 

The next day...

I drove to the old warehouse and parked outside next to van.
I got out of the car and went into the warehouse.
I saw Frank with his friends, taking and planing out things.
"Hey Y/N you made it!" Frank said happily.
"Hi Frank" I smiled, giving him a small hug.
"So, this is Y/N, the guy we used to smoke in the bathroom with"
"Damn I didn't even recognize you! You look so different!" Gerard said.
"And you guys haven't changed one bit" I chuckled. "Except you, Ray, nice fro"
"Thanks man" Ray smiled.

I watched as the guys practiced.
Frank was really violent with his guitar, almost hitting Ray in the head.
Gerard got hit in the arm but Mikey stayed out of the way.

"Alright guys that's it for today" Gerard said. "Should we go out for dinner?" Mikey asked. "I am fucking starving"
"Yeah let's go"
"Y/N are you coming?" Frank asked.
"Yeah why not?" I mumbled. "What're we eating?"
"Pizza? McDonald's? Tacos? Something fancy?" Ray asked.
"Ooh somethin' fancy" Gerard said.

"There's a nice restaurant in the busy part of town" I said. "You guys can drive behind me"
"Get in the van, let's go" Ray said.

We went to the restaurant and ordered our food and something to drink.
I got wine because... well it's wine.
I think I drank too much.

"Y/N you don't seem to be feeling well" Mikey said. "Something on your mind?"
"I'm not a real man, I'm just a tranny" I said, sipping on my wine happily. "But who cares? I mean, it's hard enough to fit in anyways! I wish I could go away but I can't, it's just too hard. And I thought... I was getting better but... I wasn't. I want it to end"
Gerard whispered something to Frank and he nodded. "Yeah I'll take him home"
He got up and walked over to me, helping me stand up and taking me outside.
"What's your address?" He asked.
"(Insert address)" I said. "I need more wine"
"No, you don't"
"Pleasee Frank"
"I hate seeing you like this!! I love you and care about you! No more alcohol!"
"I love you too" I slurred. "Like a lot but I was too afraid to ever tell you because I thought you wouldn't love a suicidal boy"
I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.
"Oh you poor thing" he sighed. "You've gone through too much"
He took me to my car and drove me home.

"Y/N you need to take off your binder" Frank said.
"No I hate myself!" I whined. "Never!"
He grabbed me and took off my shirt before struggling to get my binder off.
"Don't look... at me" I said quietly, covering my chest. "I look awful"
"Oh no, you're perfect" he whispered, kissing me lovingly. "Now go to bed, you need rest"
I hugged him and stayed quiet, a couple tears escaped my eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't wanna be alone"
Frank kissed my forehead and took me to my bedroom.

I laid down on the bed and he sat down next to me.
He played with my hair and scratched my head, making me fall into deep sleep.

I woke up, feeling sick and dizzy.
I rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up.
"Oh lord, I knew this would happen" Frank sighed. "I'll get you some water"
"Thanks"

Frank sat with me in the bathroom for an hour and a half.
He held my hand gently and I leaned against him.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked.
"Yeah, as long as you're here" I sighed.