Summer Camp Torture p2

"But Tyler knew it was his own fault. But to make him feel better, he grabbed Alex and kissed him. He could feel Alex relax a bit. But what they didn't realize was who came in. Tyler's dad. He came in and screamed and shouted when he saw his son kissing Alex. He didn't like what he saw and shouted: "what the hell!""

I take a breath

"Tyler and Alex tried to reason with him but nothing. Tyler's dad wasn't going with it. So his mother decided to talk to him. The result was, was that Tyler could live with them but his dad would never look at him the same way. Or really speak. But as long as Tyler had a home and Alex he was okay with it" I smile thinking about the next few days and thinking I should probably leave that part out of the story and skip to the part about the carnival.

"So about a week later, a carnival rolled into town. They decided to go and have some fun. When they got there, they wanted to go on the ferris wheel. But because they where holding hands they weren't allowed to nor on any other ride. Except one but they were only allowed to go on it once and be out of the way. That was the only ride they went on that day. But the two played games and are and did end up having a good time. But later that night when Alex was dropping Tyler off, Alex walked him to the door. They kissed. It was slow and passionate. Then suddenly the door opened and Tyler was pulled inside and the door was slammed on Alex's face. 'What are you doing!' shouted Tyler once he saw that his dad pulled him in. His dad said 'I don't want to see that disgusting display in front of my house. Tyler ran to his room and thought to himself all night everyone has told us no. I don't understand it. I just don't understand" I look around for Brian and see him in the corner holding his phone in front of his face. Was he recording this?

"A couple of weeks later, it was prom and they went together. Both of them were intense dancing and slow dancing until Alex dragged Tyler out and they then had the night of their lives. A day or two later, Tyler met Alex's dad. He met his mom the first week of dating but never his dad. When they got to the restaurant, the waiter flirted with Tyler, Alex kissed Tyler in front of him and when he pulled back the look in his eyes was: you're mine. Alex even said it. But after dinner at the restaurant, Alex's dad puller Tyler aside and told him that they couldn't be together. Tyler was so upset and went to Alex. Tyler told Alex everything, but Alex reassured him and told him that he loved him. But lucky for then Alex's mom like Tyler so if one did then it was okay. But why was it always the father? Tyler wondered."

I think of graduation and the yearbook. "In the yearbook, Tyler and Alex were named power couple. and they graduated and are now working..." I look at Brian and he nods knowing exactly what I'm gonna do next. For hopefully the last time. "ladies, gentlemen, and children, I am Tyler. And Alex is..." I look at him one more time to make sure that he was really okay with it. He smiles and nods. "Brian" Everyone was shocked. Most of them figured I was Tyler but no one figured Alex being Brian. "Kids, tweens, teens, there is a message behind this story. Don't let anyone tell you to be who you're not and don't try being someone else. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask"

I jump down and head to the table. I sit down in the chair and feel weird. We came out to kids and they understand better then my father or the bullies at school.

"Excuse me?" I look up and see Miranda.

"Hi Miranda."

"So you were lying"

"What? when?"

"About Nikki. You said you liked her"

"Brian didn't want people to know, I wasn't lying I was acting"

"Oh..." she walks away looking a little sad.

Brian comes over and sits down next to me.

"I'm really sorry Tony" he sighs "I didn't mean to make you upset"

"You did Brian. You say you love me. But why can't you admit it to the world?"

"I'm not ready"

"That is not what you said last night" he frowns "I don't get you Brian!" I huff.

"Tony I love you, you have to believe me"

"How am I supposed to believe you when you can't even admit that you're gay." I take in a deep breath and I feel my face turning red.

"What am I supposed to do Tony?"

"Just for once come out yourself"

I stand up and storm off into the bathroom and lean against the sink. I look in the mirror and see my face all red and boiling. My brush back my hair and hang my head. Why is it like this. What is he so scared about. The camp knows, the school knows, my family, his family, they all know. He's hiding something. But what is it?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Drama amongst them.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have no excuse I guess.

IM GOING TO SEE DARREN CRISS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHH