Gotta Ask Him

"Hey Brian wait up" I yell after Brian. He stops and turns around and I stop running so I don't run into him.

"Hey friend" he says with a wink. Oh Dear God! He's flirting with me! He needs to calm down. I don't know if he knows I'm gay but...

"Want to come over after school?" I ask him

"Uhh... sure" he says

"Oh you don't have to" I say a little upset

"NO I WANT TO!" he says wide eyed.

"Ok see you later" I turn around and walk away. Jeez was I flirting with him? Uh oh! I think I was leading him on.

During lunch I felt so weird! Brian was staring at me from a far. Jeez can he keep his own secret? I gave him the the: are you serious look. But he just smiled like dopey.

"Tony are you ok?" Chris asks

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine" I say reassuringly.

"Really? Because you don't look ok" she said

"It's nothing, don't worry about it" she nods in defeat. There was some awkward silence between us.

"So have you found a lover?" I ask breaking the silence.

"No. But there is a boy I like" she said with a little smile

"Oh? Do tell" I say eagerly.

"Well his name is Brian" I nearly choke on my grape and start caughing. "What!!? What's wrong?" I catch my breathe and swollow

"N...nothing" I say.

"What do you like him?" My heart nearly popped out of my chest and my eyes out of their sockets. "I think I just found out who my best friend's crush is" she said. I wanted to rip her throat out!! "Too bad though he is straight" she smirked. Oh but she doesn't know him like I know him. I could feel my face burn red. And my smile disappear. I know she should be able to sense my sadness, but no she just looked away and stared at Brian. My heart is boiling like a volcanoe.

SHE WILL DIE!