Dream

Brian's strong arms wrap around me and I sigh.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear sending a chill down my spine.

"I love you too" I say with a long sigh.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I'm tired"

"Okay" he pecs my forehead. "Sleep then"

"I just wish this never happened"

"I know T I know"
*****************************************

When I wake up I don't feel Brian's embrace.

"Brian?" I look around and the room seems so different from what it was before. "Brian?" I call again.

My mom comes in. "Sweetie who are you calling?"

"Brian..."

"Your friend from school?" friend? More like boyfriend.

"Uh. yeah sure"

"He's at home"

I get up from the bed and realize that I'm not wearing what I was. Actually I was clothed. Hehe...

"Where are you going"

"To see him..." my voice fades off.

"But I thought you had plans with your girlfriend" Girlfriend? No way.

"Oh right" I walk away and run to my car and drive straight towards Brian's place. When I get there I ring the door bell and wait for his mom to answer the door. But instead Brian opens the door

"Tony? what are you doing here?"

"To see you of course"

"But how did you find my house?"

"Tony he doesn't know anything" Said a familiar voice. I look to my left and see my brother Andrew. I ignore him.

"Brian can I come in?" he opens the door and I walk in while closing the door behind me. "Is anyone home."

"No just me" I smirk and push Brian up against the wall and kiss him on the lips. I bite his lip and I hear Brian let out a small moan and then I feel him struggle. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??" he says while pushing me off.

"Brian?"

"I-I think you should go" he opens the door.

"But Brian? I love you"

He blankly looks at me. Then his face turns red. Then his eyes fill with rage. "Is this some sick joke?"

"What? No!!"

"Besides how did you know I was gay!?" What is going on. "Never mind! Just get out if my house!"

"But-"

"GET OUT OR I'LL CALL THE COPS!" I back away and leave the house.

"He doesn't know anything about your relationship." I look to my left and see Andrew once again.

"Andrew what is going on?"

"Well when you said and I quote: 'I just wish this never happened' which means you wished that you need got beat up-"

"Wait how did you know?"

"Because I'm your brother first of all and second of all anyone could have made that assumption. Your sexy time wasn't that fun because it hurt didn't it?"

"Maybe..." I say while blushing.

"Well wishes have been granted"

"But I don't I don't want this if Brian isn't right here in my arms. Besides I'm confused, why and I supposedly straight and why are you ghostly like?"

"We can talk about it in the park." He disappears and I get in my car. I drive for the park. When I get there I see Andrew sitting on a bench. I walk towards him. "Follow me" I don't speak and just follow him towards the woods.

When we reach a clear patch with no one around.

"Tony, in this life... Tony, I'm dead."

"What?"

"In this life I decided to go to war"

"And Brian? Why didn't we meat? why do I have a girlfriend?"

"In this life you're dating Chris"

"The bitch that put me in the hospital?"

"Yeah. Brian never came out, nor did you, pretty much your 'straight' and have a beard"

"How can I change all this?"

"I don't know. Just go to sleep"

"Can't I tap my heals?"

Just then Andrew slapped me in the face.

*****************************************

"Tony?! Tony!? Are you ok?"

I open my eyes and see Brian. I reach up and plant the biggest kiss on his lips.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing. Nothing At all"