My Brothers Back

I start going through my clothes, I have an hour 'til Brian is coming to get me. My parents know that I'm going out tonight so they left the house. So I'm alone. Brian told me to wear something nice. Buy I don't have anything super fancy.

I run to my brothers old room. This was his room before he moved out and went to Nevada. Anyway I grab the closest suite. He and I shared clothes so iI'm pretty sure that it will fit.

"What are you doing with my suite?" I freeze then slowly turn around. I see Andrew in the doorway.

"What are you doing home?"

"I came to see my brother but he seems kinda busy going through my stuff" He walks closer to me.

"Well your home and your seeing me" I laugh.

"So what do you need my suit for?"

"I'm going on a date"

"Oh? Who with?" my eyes widen Think of something quick!

"With a girl named Briana." his brow raises

"Your lying to me" I gulp "your fingers are twitching" I sit on his bed "What are you hiding." He sits next to me. I look away trying to hide my embarrassment. he sighs "oh I get it" I look at him

"You do?" He nods and hugs me

"You finally found your love"

"So you know that I'm gay?"

"What? Oh yep sure did" he lets go of me and gets up and starts walking away. "keep the suite" I get up and run after him. I grab his arm

"Please don't tell mom and dad! I love it here" he starts laughing "what's so funny?"

"Your face was so serious" I let go of his arm and turn around annoyed. He sighs "You really love him?" I turn back around.

"I've only known him for about a month or two but I liked him from the first day I met him"

"So tell me the whole story while you change"

We walk to my room and Andrew faces the door

"So how did you two meet?"

"It was the first day of school" I pull the shirt over my head "and I got to show him around...later he confessed to me that he was gay

"So when did he ask you out?"

"Yesterday"

"How?" boy is he getting deeper into questions. I roll my eyes

"Well he dared me to kiss him in a game truth or dare and I did" I start struggling with my tie "ANDREW HELP ME!" he turns around and walks towards me and fixes it. "How do I look?"

"Like my little brother in love" I blush a little "can i meet this boy?" I nod and we make our way downstairs.

Andrew and I wait around the door. Oh boy i am getting so nervous right now. I have five minutes until he gets here. I start pacing back and forth.

"Calm down Tony" Andrew says

"I can't help it. This is my first date"Andrew stops me and starts rubbing my shoulders. I smile "you always know how to calm me down" I roll my head in a circle, when the doorbell rings. Andrew smiles and opens the door. Brian walks in with a gorgeous smile on his face and was looking fine in his outfit.

I look over at Andrew he looks weird.

"I'm Andrew"

"Brian" said Brian he looks at me "if we want to go to dinner we have to leave now"

"See you later Andrew" his smile fades and waves. Brian and I walk out and to his car. "So where are we going?" he looks at me

"You'll see"