At Brians place

After dinner Brian pays the bill and we leave. As we walk out Brian takes my hand and pulls me to the car. Then an old lady looks at us.

"It's good to see the youth embracing each other in love." She smiles "never let go" nods and walks away.

Brian looks at me "I hope that we will never let go" he swings our arms back and forth. I rest my head on his shoulder. He chuckles and kisses my head and I laugh and we walk to the car.

After another long drive I think I'm home.

"This isn't my-"

"It's mine" his house? I'm at his house "I want you to meet my parents." OH THANK GOD!

"No funny business?"

Brian laughs "We'll see" oh my god...

We get out of the car and walk towards his house or should I say mansion. It was like a palace.

"Welcome home honey" greeted the woman at the front door. She was young and thin but tall and if I was straight totally want that. Her blonde hair was placed in a high bun and her makeup was very noticeable. She had a little to much eyeliner and mascara if she is trying to make herself look 15 well whatever.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend. Tony" His mom looks at me and smiles.

"Nice to meet you I saw extending my hand. She pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you" she whispers in my ear. I wide eye her back and wonder what she ment.

"Mom where's dad?" Brian asks as she releases me from her.

"He is working the night" Brian nods and bites his lip.

"Well we're gonna go upstairs. And can he spend the night?"

"Yeah sure and nothing funny" she winks. and walks away. I take my iPhone out and start text fighting with my mom. But she finally says its ok for me to stay.

Brian drags me to his room. We walk in and I see his king sized bed.

"Brian where am I gonna sleep?" He blushes. Oh man...