2:00 Beating

I look Brian deeply in the eyes. "You ready?" He takes a deep breath. And nods. We start walking down the hall. With Ms.Lancher watching us until we disappear from sight.

For a while, no one really payed attention until we get to our hallway.

At first some people thought it was a joke. Like Brian's girlfriend for example or ex.

Some people were all like "I had that feeling" and others were all like "what? when did this happen" I squeeze Brian's arm and nuzzle up a little in his neck. It may sound like we're drawing attention to ourselves but, no. We are just coming out of the closet.

I notice Brian biting his lip. I kiss his cheek. He smiles and blushes. Some of the Christians gasp at our gayness. They treated us like everyday. Ignore. Which was fine by me. It was better that they were out if my life.

Brian and I walk to my locker and when we arrive I peck him on the lips. He smiles and walks away. I pull out my phone and see the time 1:59.

Then I hear slamming if lockers, laughter, and shouting. I go around the corner and see a mob if people. People surrounding Brian's locker!

I rush towards them and push through until I see Brian's body lying on the ground clutching his stomache.

"Brian!" I scream. I start moving towards him when my body slams up against the locker.

"Look who decided to show up? Homo number one" One? What does that mean? I fall to the floor trying to regain sight. I feel my arms being pulled behind my back, one of the bullies twisted my arm and I yelp in pain. I hear a crack. I feel myself being picked up and just then I'm thrown up against the lockers. My vision comes back slightly and I see blood on the floor. I feel my nose oozing. I look around for Brian and see him pushed up against the wall with his hands above his head and Jim, the one who started this all is holding his hands up. Brian struggles to get out of his grip. Jim holds him and squeezes his wrist.

I stumble to get up. "Don't touch him!" I yell. Jim lets go of Brian and pushes me into the locker.

"What are you gonna do about it fag?" I fall to the ground. Jim kicks me repeatedly in the stomach. I cough. I cough up a little but of blood. I moan and cry. The bullies pick me up and take turns throwing me into the lockers. I feel my head pounding and my nose bleeding. My whole body shrinks. I can't feel my arm nor can see many things. But I hear footsteps.

"Tony! Tony please say something!" I hear. My body becomes still. "Tony!" I hear crying. I hear running too. And screaming.

After a second I feel myself being lifted up by someone or thing.

I feel Brian taking my hand "Tony please don't let go"