It's Always Andrew

It's been a couple of weeks since out fight. We haven't kissed, been intamit, or even spoken. Brian keeps texting me and calling, but the truth is I don't want to hear it.

"What's going on between you and Brian?" Nikki asks me while we wait for the kids to arrive.

"We're fighting"

"You know sometimes fights are good for a relationship." I nod but still feel empty.

"I don't know, I feel like he is hiding something from me."

"If you want I can find out for you" Nikki says with smile.

"Really?!" I hug her "that would be amazing. Thank you" She hugs me back.

"No problem."

The kids start rolling up in their cars signing in and sitting around waiting for is to go in. I walk around bored and no one to talk to.

Brian walks up to me. I look away.

"Can we talk. Please" I don't move my face but I give him the sign that I'm listening. "Look I love you" He walks closer to me "What do I have to do to show you that?"

Anger raged through me. "WHY IS IT ME THAT HAS TO DO ALL THE WORK" I take in a breath "I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE EVERYTHING. YOU ARE SUCH A... SUCH A... SUCH A"

The words can't come out of my mouth. But instead I storm off.

I run into the building and straight for the boys room. He's such a bitch. It's always about him and secrets. Secrets... that's it. He is keeping a secret from me.

Just then I feel my phone buzz. I take it out look and see a text from Brian.

Brian: Please talk to me :(

Me: What do you want Brian

Brian: look I miss u! I miss kissing u and messing around w/ u

Me: doesn't fix the problem

Brian: let me take you out tonight

Me: why should I let you

Brian: because I love you <3

Me: I still don't believe u.

I lean up against the bathroom stall and sigh.

Me: but fine, pick me up at 7

Brian: :D

Me: doesn't mean I'm not mad at u

Brian: :'( I know...

I put my phone away and lean against the sink one last time and leave the bathroom.

*************************************

It was a long 8 hours until camp was over. And then anther three hours until Brian would come to pick me up. Ugh. It's not fair.

When the clock stroke seven I hear the doorbell and I was in a button down shirt and my best jeans.

When I open the door I see a large bouquet of flowers in the doorway. The flowers moved and I saw his face. Brian's face appeared. he had a big goofy grin on his face. he leaned in to kiss me but I backed away. I shook my finger giving him the no sign. His smile disappeared and he looks sad. But I was not I was mad I was angry I couldn't help feeling angry this way.He extends his arm and I take. I don't speak as we go to his car and neither does he. It hurts me to know that he can't accept who he is because then how am I supposed to know that he isn't lying about loving me.

I look at him and see the look of guilt in his eyes. I shake it off.

I get in the car and he starts driving. I stare at my hands the whole ride and we make no attempt to speak. At this moment I felt like I wanted to cry. I never wanted us to get in a fight. Our relationship seemed so perfect. And after one day at camp it all went to hell.