The Morning After

I wake up to the slight feeling of someone kicking me. I flutter my eyes open and see Brian laying front of me. His face right there next to mine. I hear him let out a little snore. I look over at the clock. 7:00 well that's new I always wake up at five.

A minute later I hear a little moan. I look at him and he rolls over. I just realized we were holding hands so he pulled me over with him. I held his waist and I just closed my eyes and nuzzeled his neck.

A little later I fell asleep. and dreamed of coming out and everyone accepting us. Just then I hear a little groan in my ear. I open my eyes and see Brian roll over and flutter his eyes open.

"Morning beautiful" Brian muffles. I smile.

"Do we wanna get up?" I ask

"Or I could text my mom to make us breakfast"

"Okay let's do it"

Brian grabs his phone off the night stand and begins typing

"Do you like pancakes?"

"Yeah"

"Kk"

We hold hands and wait for his mom come up stairs and after a good 20 minutes she arrives. when she leaves we sit up and dig in.

"So what are you gonna do with your girlfriend?" I ask.

"Break up with her I guess"

"What are you gonna say? Are you gonna say that we are a couple?"

"I... I... I don't know."

"I wouldn't mind you telling people"

"You've got congidence." He compliments "I don't"

"Are you kidding me? My parents don't even know that i'm gay. And you are always kissing me in public places!" he laughs a little. "Would you like to keep our secret for like a week more. He nods but looks as though he might cry. UGH! I hate it when people cry. So i lean in and kiss him. He gets a big smile. OH MY GOD. We have been dating for two whole days.

After breakfast Brian drives me home. Since i dont have a change of clothes Brian is letting me borrow a pair.

We pull up at my house.

"Thanks for the ride" I say with a smile

"Any time"

"Bye love you." I kiss his cheek and I get out of the car. "Text you later" He smiles and drives away in the grey morning.