Truth Or Dare p1

I open the door to my house and bolt to my room. UGH! I have 20 minutes to clean my pigpen. Crap! I can't clean this! Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm neat. Damn the clock is ticking.

"Tony your friend is here" Oh shit! My room is even messier

"I'll be right there" I walk out of my room and lock the door. We are not going in there! I walk downstairs and towards the door and see Brian and my mom talking. OMG! He is so beautiful! "You ready?" I ask. He nods and I take him downstairs into the basement. It's not creepy. Oh no... it's my hangout room I guess.
"This is my hangout room" I tell him. He smiles.

"Lets play truth or dare."

"Ok"

"Rules are you have to do it no matter how bad"

"Deal" I sit down on the rig and he sits in front of me. "You go first" I say

"Ok... truth or dare?" I think for a minute. He gives an evil smirk. uh oh.

"Truth" I say

"Is it true that you are gay?" I blush "Tell the truth Tony" I slump my shoulders and hang my head.

"Yeah" I look at him he has a big grin on his face. Well... "how did you know?"

"I could just tell" he said with a toothy grin.

"My turn!" I think for a sec "truth or dare?"

"Truth" he says

"Is it true you have feelings for me?" he blushes

"Yeah I do" I blush. Yeah!!

"Truth or dare" he asks me breaking the awkward silence.

"Dare" I say confidently.

"I dare you to take your shirt off for the rest of the time I'm here" I blush and blush and blush. "I just gotta see those abs" he says evilly. I lift the shirt above my head and place it on the floor. He smiles. He looks down. I could tell what he was looking at I think my abs. Jeez I wish I had some.

"Truth or dare?" I ask

"Dare!!" He says enthusiastically.

"Um... I dare you... to run around the street with only pants on" I know its childish but its cute to see him blush. "3 laps" I say.

He gets up and takes his shirt, shoes, and socks off. He walks up stairs and I follow him onto the street. He starts running. Luckily for him no one was around. He sprints so it was done quickly. (I'm still shirtless) He smiles at me and I blush as we walk back inside. He is sooooo cute!

We walk back down stairs.

"One more dare" I tell him

"Ok let me think" he stops talking for a minute "I dare you to kiss me"