Blackmail

The lunch period is over and me and Brian are sitting in Mrs.Lancher's room. She shifts in her seat uncomfortably.

"So."

"So..." Brian and i say.

"Where to start?" she asks with a laugh.

"The beginning"

"Ok right" she takes out a note pad "Lets start with you Brian when did you realize that boys were your weakness?" I hold in a laugh. She could've just said 'when did you realize you were gay?"

"When I was five. I just got into kindergarten and I saw a little boy who had nice hair and I liked him for a while, but 5th grade he started to date a girl. And I realized I was over."

"And you tony?"

"Uhm, I was a the store with my mom and I was looking at magazines and I thought to myself OMG those guys are hot. Yeah. It's embarrassing but I was six and yeah"

"Are you both out to your parents"

"Yep." Brian says

"Nope" I answer

"And why not?"

"Because I'm not sure on what they would do to me. If they would love me forever or forbid me to come home"

"And so you to are dating?"

We nod with a blush flushing my cheaks.

"Okay well why aren't you gonna come out?"

I think. "Because I'm doing it for Brian because of his past"

"What was your past?!"

"I got beat up at my old school for being gay" She sighs.

And shifts again. He tears up. Brian stands up and flips over the chair. She jumps in her seat. "Look at you! You don't even like the fact if having to gay kids in your room! And you are supposed to e helping us but no your trying to find out where to send us. How to send us to go hang with satin." Ms.Lancher doesn't say anything. Brian kept rambling. From the outside it probably looks like he is arguing with me for anyone who's watching "Even though you and the other teachers are supposed o or should help us, yet you don't"

"Brian calm down" I whisper to him.

Ms.Lancher was shaking in her seat.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN!?" he shouts "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!

"BRIAN! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!" I yell at him. He picks up his chair and sits down while crossing his arms. "Okay thank you"

"O-o-okay" She continues to shake "what are you gonna do?"

"Well your not gonna help us so..." Brian said. I role my eyes so dramatic

"So give me the full story of why you were sneaking around in the bathroom?"

"Well I wouldn't mind coming out but I am being secretive for Brian"

"Look guys, there are gonna be people who are gonna accept you and people who won't" she stands up and flattens her skirt "And I think it is totally cool that you guys are in love" She walks to the front of her desk and sits on it. "If there are any problems just come to me or the principle or other teachers. I will let them know the situation and so I think the best thing is for you two to come out"

"Brian?" I ask. He looks at me. "We should" I stand up and stood next Ms.Lancher and watched him watch me. "I have kept it hidden for too long. I mean what's the worst that could happen?"

" you're right I guess" he stands up and grabs my hand "lets do it" Ms.Lancher claps. He sighs. And let's go of my hand. Walks to the door "Aren't you coming?" He opens the door. I laugh and walk out the door.