Just me and him

Warning: this chapter gets kinda sexy. But no part of what is going down will be shown. Its just hinting at what may happen. read at your own risk. you can skip this chapter and read the next one. I just ran out of ideas for romance. thank you..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day, me and Brian are alone and for once I am really happy. I am happy to be able to have the whole house with him so we can just hang out. I feel grateful that nothing to serious happened to me. I still have pain in my spine but thats okay. Anything to be alone.

"Brian can we go to my room?"

"Yeah sure sweetie" I smile. I feel so loved when he says that to me. I take his hand and we walk towards my room.

"can you close the door"

"Um... sure" I sit on my bed and Brian closes the door and walks over to my bed. I sigh and look down at my hands a little shy to make the first move. Just then I feel a finger curve under my chin and lift my head. Brians lips collide with mine and I sigh. It always feels like he is reading my mind. It is really weird but also not. I love it. It makes me feel connected. "Are you sure Tony" I shake my head. I am not sure but I am. "we don't have to do this if you don't want to. But if you want to..." I shake my head no once again. "You don't"

"I don't but i do" I sigh "we've only been dating like a week but I feel like it's been years."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm so in love with you"

"Now I'm not saying we should or shouldn't but my god am I turned on right now" I laugh and he pulls me in for a hug. But I let go quickly and move away. Brian looks at me with confusion. I lay down on the bed and Brian crawls over to me. He wraps his arms around my torso while laying down next to me. He places soft small kisses that go up and down my neck. He finds a spot and starts to suck on it.

I let out a small moan. Brian makes his way up to my face and kisses me. First it was a kiss and then it was a more... romantic kiss. Brian crawls on top of me.

"Are you sure?"

"Never" I break the talking by pulling Brian's face down to mine and silence him with a passionate kiss.

He sighs and I sigh. Brian then again makes his way back down to my neck.

I close my eyes. When Brian stops. I open my eyes.

"What?"

"Ready?"

"Never" we laugh and Brian goes back to where he started.

Truth Or Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें