Chapter 41

a/n: yeah... it's been wayyyy too long. I'm lazy, sorry. But recently I've been studying a lot more writing tips and techniques. I know I'm not the best with updates but I do plan to finish this story. Anyways, enjoy the new chapter!

Date: December 31st 2017

Time: 18:40

Location: New York City, USA

Perspective: Y/N

I sit down at the giant glass dining table in Ariana's apartment, Tiffany sits next to me and smiles. While she and I wait, Ariana calls the head chef of the apartment complex to bring up dinner.

"So" I say to Tiffany "How do you know Ariana?"

"Oh her and I have always wanted to collaborate on a song together, we're just waiting for the record companies to approve of it all" she responds back

"Oh, you're also a singer?" I ask

"Oh! Yeah, I'm in a girl group from Korea actually!"

I look surprised; feels like this world just keeps getting smaller and smaller. Her group must not be that popular if I haven't heard about it from the girls.

"Oh really, what's the group called?" I ask

Before she can say anything Ariana sits down at the table across from me and says "Girls Generation, Tiffany is... kind of a big deal over in Korea"

Tiffany blushes and says "I wouldn't say that"

"Oh come on, you don't need to be humble!" Ariana says to her, then she turns back to me and says "Even the big Kpop groups now look at her as like this legend"

Huh.

Ok... I guess she is somebody.

The girls wouldn't get jealous if they found out I met her... right?

Before I can finish the thought I hear the front doors to the apartment open. I turn around and see 3 chefs carrying in dishes. They set it down and reveal the food: Lobster with filet mignon and caviar as a side.

"You said we were having a quick dinner" I say to Ariana

"Yeah, what do you consider this?" she asks me

"A realization that I'm in the wrong business" I mumble to myself. Tiffany must've heard me because I hear her chuckle.

We all start eating.

Meeting one of the most famous singers in America while also meeting one of the most famous singers in Korea and, to top it all off, having caviar, lobster, and steak all in a multi-million dollar apartment...

If the Yakuza don't kill me I'm pretty sure the girls will... if they find out about this.

Better eat this fast then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: December 31st 2017

Time: 19:00

Location: New York City, USA

Perspective: Y/N

After we finished eating, Tiffany had to go back to her hotel. Ariana says goodbye to her then closes the door and turns to me "So about that favor you asked for..."

"Right. Can you do it?" I ask her

"I think. I'm just a little confused by what you said over the phone. You told me you wanted a small army of bodyguards?" she says looking at me puzzled