Chapter 39

a/n: I can't thank you guys enough, 100k reads is truly insane! I didn't think my little weird story was that good enough but I'm so glad you guys are enjoying it. I always feel bad when I take such a long time to update. Work has just kept me away from this longer than I wanted, plus I've been sick these past few days (don't worry it's not what you may think it is though) Either way, enough excuses from me, enjoy the new chapter!

Date: December 27th 2017

Time: 16:41

Location: Seoul, South Korea

Perspective: Y/N

It seemed like Christmas came and went faster than I could realize. The girls had all left for a week to go see their families. The only reason JYP allowed it was because of a message he received from the Yakuza saying they would allow him to "rest for the holidays"

So we sent the girls off on their own...

Well, not before we secretly placed tracking devices on all of them, just to be safe.

Although, I'm willing to bet this "resting period" is just the Yakuza preparing for our arrival in New York.

I've been stressing about this trip and the planning for the past few days. Stopping one of the most dangerous mafia families in the entire United States of America AND trying to convince them to then help me stall the Yakuza... well it's not an easy task.

Christmas for me was... rough. I didn't want to disturb any of the girls' vacation and time with their families, even though both Chaeyoung and Sana insisted.

For Christmas, I just "visited" some old friends of mine, the people who I grew up with.

Now that the girls are back, they're all excited for the trip and making plans on what they'll do in New York. Should be fun to sightsee with them... as long as we don't get attacked.

I walk out into the living room to see all the girls discussing the trip.

Sana, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Mina are at the kitchen table going over the list of places they want to go.

Jeongyeon and Momo are cooking in the kitchen... ok Jeongyeon is the one cooking, and Momo is taste testing.

And Jihyo and Tzuyu are watching a movie on the couch.

"I thought JYP said to start prepping for the trip?" I say to them while walking over to the TV area.

"We are!!" Tzuyu says "We're studying"

"Studying? By watching a movie?" I ask

"Yeah" Jihyo says turning around to look at me "We're watching Spider-Man"

I sigh and laugh "How is this studying?"

"We're studying the city of New York" Tzuyu says still looking at the movie

"You realize you could just look at Google Maps right?" I ask while leaning on the couch

"Y/N you need to learn to have a little fun in life" Jihyo says to me "But don't worry, that's why you have us" she winks at me, then goes back to watching the movie.

I stare at her and start to think that maybe she-

"Oh that looks so cool!" Tzuyu says snapping me back to reality. I look back at the TV and see Spider-Man swinging around New York City.

"Can you imagine what it would feel like to swing around the city like that?" Tzuyu says

I chuckle "No, no I couldn't"