Chapter 23

a/n: I think this is my longest chapter yet! I'm loving every reaction you guys leave, so keep it up! Also if you like this chapter and the last one, I think you're gonna love how the rest of this book pans out ;) Enjoy chapter 23!

Date: December 10th 2017

Time: 23:14

Location: Seoul, South Korea

Perspective: Y/N

As I lay down to try and get some sleep, my brain can't help but keep racing about all the things that have happened in these past few weeks. From saing Tzuyu to Chaeyong kissing me, I just can't stop thinking about what will happen next. At least with the CIA, every mission had a clear plan to it. Being with these girls though, it can sometimes be so unpredictable.

It's clear I'm not helping myself get to sleep. I've got to get my mind off of this stuff, so I decided to put on my mask and grab my grapple gun... oh and lock the door this time.

Swinging around a city usually was something that helped cleared my mind, kind of like when someone would just go for a drive.

I jumped out the window and fired the grapple gun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: December 11th 2017

Time: 12:19

Location: Seoul, South Korea

Perspective: Kim Dahyun

I put on the earrings that best matched the red dress I was wearing... ugh I hate wearing this thing.

Why can't I just show up in a collared shirt and some jeans? The girls like to call me a tomboy for wanting to do things like that and some other things I do. Either way I think it's just more comfortable is all.

Whatever, I just gotta get through today. Then tomorrow me and my protector will finally be together, and when he confronts JYP I know that he'll recognize my savior's power and fire Y/N.

And if he doesn't a little "persuasion" from my savior should do the trick.

I hear someone knocking on my door and before I can ask who it is, the door opens and I see Jihyo saying "Dahyun, Chaeyoung come here!"

I swear if this is another "rumor" about two K-Drama celebrities dating...

I walk out to the main room where I see all the other girls staring at Jihyo who's in front of the TV.

"Ok" I sigh "Who's dating who this time"

"It's not that" Jihyo says almost jumping up and down "You're gonna like this, so I was on my phone and I'm just checking out Youtube videos when I see a recent one posted by some news channel talking about Red Velvet and... well, you just have to see it for yourself"

Jihyo then taps something on her phone to play the video she was watching onto the TV

The video starts out with some news anchor lady saying "Late last night at around 11:45pm there a party took place on the roof of the high rise building known as the Southside Parlor. Partygoers reported seeing members from the pop music group known as Red Velvet, whom apparently were getting had been drinking. But the night went from fun to fearful in just mere moments, what you are about to see may disturb you so please watch with caution"

Why did Jihyo seem to be excited by this?

The video then cuts to a person filming the party from their phone. Some guy in a leather jacket says to the camera "Alright Irene I'm rolling, let's see this 'expert level' balancing act"