Chapter 37

Date: December 19th 2017

Time: 12:00

Location: Seoul, South Korea

Perspective: Y/N

As the girls finish eating lunch, I keep thinking back to what that letter said. If it's actually true that means I'm gonna have to deal with so much more than the Yakuza. It's making my head spin so much I don't even realize that Sana was talking to me until I felt her kiss my cheek.

I flinch and zone back in, I look over to see the rest of the girls giggling. Except for Chaeyoung who just seems to roll her eyes.

"See I told you" Sana says "If you want to get Y/N's attention, just give (him/her) a little kiss"

"(He/She) gets very flustered easily it seems" Nayeon says.

I realize how hard I'm blushing right now and stand up "Alright, alright" I say "You got my attention, is everyone ready?"

The girls nod their heads "Ok then, let's head over"

We walk out the front door and head down to the cars. I was going to sit in the front of one of the cars but Tzuyu pulls me by the arm "You promised you'd sit with me- I mean us! Remember?"

I smile and nod my head. I get into the car with her, Mina, and Jeongyeon. As we head to JYP studios I keep thinking back to the letter. I haven't had to deal with a situation like this since I was fresh out of the C.A.M.P. and this time I don't have a team with me to help. I keep thinking of different ways to handle it, but they all just end with disaster. There's no way I can handle this alone, I'm gonna have to-

I feel someone kiss me on the cheek.

I flinch and look over to see Tzuyu blushing and smiling "Sana was right" she says.

I sigh as I smile "Ok you got my attention, what's up?"

Jeongyeon laughs and then asks "We were just wondering why do you think JYP called us over so suddenly?"

I think I got a pretty good idea.

"No clue" I say back "Are you guys supposed to be recording a new music video or something?"

"Not anytime soon" Mina says quietly "They just came up with the name, Candy Pop"

"Candy Pop?" I say back

"Yeah it's gonna be a Japanese song actually" Tzuyu says

Huh. Interesting.

"Well if it's not about the new song, then I got no clue what JYP could want" I say while wishing that were actually true.

------------------------------------------------------

Date: December 19th 2017

Time: 12:27

Location: Seoul, South Korea

Perspective: Park Jin-Young

I look on the security monitor and see the girls walk into the main lobby with Y/N. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"I don't know what it is about (him/her), but I always feel safer when Y/N's around" I say to Jaehyun

"Oh I know exactly what you mean sir" Jaehyun says back.

"Mr. Park" my secretary says over the phone "The girls have arrived"

"Thank you" I say back "Send them into my office, and send their assistant as well"