Chapter 15

a/n: bit of a longer chapter here, so I hope you all enjoy it! Also, yes there will be more romance soon. I promise! Thank you for sticking with this story and I hope you enjoy Chapter 15!!

Date: December 2nd 2017

Time: 21:53

Location: Seoul, South Korea

Perspective: Y/N

As I approached Dahyun's location, I grappled to the top of a nearby building. I look down below, yet I can't recognize anyone that looks like her. However, the tracker on my map showed me she was still moving, so I kept running and jumping across rooftops until she had stopped at the end of the street we were on. Looking back down I could only see one person standing at the corner of the street. They had on a giant black fur coat, with a black baseball cap and a face mask. That had to be Dahyun though, according to my tracker I was right on top of her.

She must've been trying to hide herself from the public. After that speech she gave to the girls back at the dorm, that should've come as no surprise really. She looked up from her phone and glanced around the area. I took a few steps back and crouched down.

"Lisa" I whispered "Kill the lights" The red glow that came from my mask disappeared, leaving me to blend completely in the darkness.

A red car slowly pulled up and parked itself right next to where the person on the sidewalk was standing. Immediately after, they practically shedded off the coat and hat. At that point, the bright red dress was a giveaway. That was Dahyun alright. As soon as she got in the car it sped away, seemingly flying down the road.

I followed the car every step of the way until it arrived at its destination. The car had parked in a large parking garage, which itself was a few blocks away from some sort of upscale restaurant. The type of place that hurts your wallet to even look at. I guess Dahyun wanted to show her friends a good time.

Standing adjacent to the parking garage, I knew that I was too far into downtown to be swinging around carelessly with the grapple gun. There's a good chance someone might see me.

I looked down from the building I was on top of, it was about four stories up. I crouched down and activated the mechanism that was attached to the bottom of my shoes, the shock absorbing attachments. The device engaged with a subtle buzz. They were designed to mitigate the impact and forces of a fall from significant heights, as well as be able to store up to a certain amount of force inside the attachment, to be used as a weapon against enemies. I leaped off the back edge of the roof and the moment my feet made contact with the pavement below, I felt a controlled jolt surge through my body. This sensation was still somewhat otherworldly to me. It was almost like landing on a cloud.

I made my way out from behind the building while collapsing the mask back into its concealed earpiece form. Making my way to the restaurant, I knew there was no way I could afford to even get inside, and I got the feeling if Dahyun saw me she'd probably be pretty livid. I dashed across the street and slipped in between two buildings facing opposite the restaurant. I activated the earpiece again to conceal my face.

"Lisa, turn the gloves on" I said.

The gloves I had been wearing started to emit a faint blue glow on the surfaces of the palms. I placed one hand on the side of the building. Giving it a tug with my other hand to make sure it was secure, I then placed my other hand on the wall. Slowly, and cautiously, I started to climb up the wall, making my way to the top.

-------------------------------------------------------

Date: December 2nd 2017

Time: 22:03