Chapter 24

a/n: fair warning, the beginning half of this chapter is a little dark, but nothing really that bad. Also sorry for not updating as much as I used to, it's mainly because I want to make the chapters longer and more fleshed out so I'm just spending more time writing longer chapters and improving them after I finish the first draft. Anyways enough rambling from me. Enjoy the chapter!!

Date: December 11th 2017

Time: 19:11

Location: Seoul, South Korea

Perspective: Y/N

After the attack happened I escorted the girls to a back entrance and had the limo come around and take them home.

I went and found JYP to tell him the whole situation. He thanked me for saving the girls and said he would make an excuse for their absence from the event, as he didn't want any more panic. He also decided to give the girls 2 weeks off before they would go to do fansigns and concerts.

After that, Jaehyun and I went and took the attackers out the back entrance too where the cops were waiting. Jaehyun handled the rest while I headed back home.

Once everyone was back at the dorm no one really said anything. I don't think anyone was too traumatized by the attack, especially considering how Tzuyu and Dahyun shook off their previous attacks.

I think they all just needed to lie down and have some time to themselves. However JYP did hire to bring a therapist in tomorrow just to make sure they were doing ok.

While the girls all recovered in their rooms, I had to know what the Yakuza's plan was. Why kill only one of them, and which one were they going after? Plus, who's the head of the Kazuma family?

I lock my door and pick up my phone to call Jaehyun.

"Hello?" he answers

"It's me, Y/N" I say back to him

"How are the girls?" he asks

"They're... fine, it could be a lot worse. Listen, I need your help. Do you know where the two guys were arrested to?"

"I only talked with the police officers shortly, but I think they were from the Seoul Jungbu Station"

"Alright sounds good, I think I may just go pay them a visit" I say while putting on my earpiece

"Yeah but" Jaehyun stammers "They don't really seem like the type that would just give away information to some random bodyguard"

"Well it's a good thing I'm not just a bodyguard then" I say while hanging up and pressing the earpiece button

-----------------------------------

Date: December 11th 2017

Time: 19:42

Location: Seoul, South Korea

Perspective: Satou Haruki

Damn. How the hell did that (guy/girl) get the better of me? How did (he/she) even take the magazine out without me noticing?

I guess it seems JYP is hiring people a little more trained for us, but it doesn't matter. This (guy/girl) might've been able to take on me and Izumi but as far as the entire Kazuma family goes...

(He'll/She'll) be dead within a week, and the family will get what they're owed. Still aniki isn't gonna be happy when he finds out me and Izumi are in jail.

I turn around and see Izumi doing sit-ups on the floor. "That floor probably isn't as clean as you think"

"Don't really care" he says back