Chapter 28

Date: December 16th 2017

Time: 09:45

Location: Over Sea Of Japan

Perspective: Minatozaki Sana

I really wish I had picked the middle seat now.

I just keep looking over at Y/N who seems to be focused on his phone while Momo sleeps on (his/her) shoulder...

I could've been the one to do that, this is one of the only times I could do it with other people around and it wouldn't be a big deal, since no one would notice.

Me and (him/her) are definitely due for another 'session'. Last time was (his/her) first night with us and I barely knew (him/her), but now... all I want is (him/her). Well I guess Momo can sleep in the guest room, while me and Y/N have fun alone in my room.

As I think about my night with Y/N I start to get a little tired, I close my eyes just for a second...

------------------------------

I wake up to a long bang. I open my eyes and see both Momo and Y/N looking out the window... and then I see smoke, then fire.

Everyone around us starts to notice and people start freaking out, even the flight attendants don't know what to do.

The oxygen masks drop down and we all put them on. I'm shaking as I try putting mine on, this can't be happening right?

What I heard the pilot say next... I knew that this meant this was it.

"Ladies and gentlemen" his voice was scared and sad "I'm sorry but the engine has taken too much damage and we're descending too quickly"

No.

"I'm sorry everyone"

No!

"May god bless all of us"

NO!

"I wouldn't count us out yet" I hear someone say

I look over and see Y/N... with the mask on?!

Momo looks at (him/her) shocked and unable to say anything.

I take off the oxygen mask and say "What do you mean?"

(He/She) puts my mask back on and says to me "I've scanned the engine, if I can get out there and clear the debris and put out the fire, then the plane should be able to land safely at the nearest landmass"

"B- but if you go out there, you could die!" I say worriedly

Y/N looks at me and gets up from the seat, (he/she) takes the mask off and pulls me in for a kiss.

"It's ok" Y/N says "I've lived a good life"

I want stop (him/her), I want to tell (him/her) to stay with me forever, I want to tell (him/her) that this is all a bad idea. But all that comes out is- "I love you"

Y/N puts the mask back on and opens the cabin door. Using some sort of rope gun to close the door and zip to the wing where the broken engine is, I watch unable to do anything for (him/her).

I see Y/N clearing the debris but just as it looks like (he's/she's) finished something hits (him/her) and (he/she) falls off the side of the wing.

"No!!" I shout

Y/N can't be-

I wake back up.

I take a second to breathe and look around me... I'm still in the plane. Momo is still sleeping on Y/N's shoulder... and Y/N is still here.