Chapter 29

a/n: hey guys! first off I just want to say thank you for over a thousand votes, and 22k reads!! That is really insane and I never thought I'd actually get numbers like that. I really do love seeing everyone's comments, it makes smile seeing you guys react to the story in your own ways. So thank you!!!

One other thing before we start, this chapter has a bit more stuff about Y/N and his other side. My question to you all is do you like chapters like these, showing more of the action? Even if it doesn't have a lot about the girls?

Either way enjoy Chapter 29!

Date: December 16th 2017

Time: 19:01

Location: Osaka, Japan

Perspective: Y/N

Sana pulls away and stops kissing me. She looks at me and says "I wanted to do that... all night long"

This girl.

She's one of the only few to truly surprise me, make me freeze, and feel like nothing else matters except her.

Only one other girl made me feel like that.

"Y/N your ride is here" I hear Momo say from downstairs

I look at Sana.

I want to spend the night with her too... but I have a job to do, I need to keep her safe

"I... have to- go" I say while holding her hands

She starts to get teary eyed and look down

"But" I stammer "I'll be back... and I promise, we'll have that night that you want" I let go of her hands and kiss her on the cheek.

She smiles, ever so softly at me. I leave her room and go downstairs. I hug Momo and say goodnight to Sana's parents.

I grab my suitcase and load it into the car, I look back towards the house...

I just have to get through tonight then I can spend the rest of tomorrow with her.

----------------------------------

Date: December 16th 2017

Time: 22:00

Location: Osaka, Japan

Perspective: Y/N

After checking in and unpacking everything at my hotel, I take an hour or so to go over my plan.

I put my earpiece on and press the button to activate my mask.

"Good evening Agent L/N" Lisa says

"Good evening Lisa" I say back "Can you pull up file BDZ-09, codename: Osaka Vacation"

Lisa brings up all the notes I had planned for the past few days. I had researched all that I could on the Kazuma family, and more specifically their leader Akhuei.

"Ok, so I'll start by meeting my Osaka contact at the usual place" I say.

After the first incident, I wanted to make sure I always had someone I could meet with and trust each time I went to Osaka. That's when I met a girl... a nurse who worked at a hospital near Yakuza territory.

"From there, hopefully, she'll give me the information I need to go and investigate any rival families. Then the only other thing I need to do is find the Kazuma family's base of operation and find any intel I can get my hands on about JYP"