Chapter 7

a/n: I know that there hasn't been a lot of romance yet. I just want to build everything up organically and give the backstory for everything. But I promise that the romance is coming very very soon. Until then, thank you and enjoy Chapter 7

Date: October 12th 2014

Time: 16:32

Location: Osaka, Japan

Perspective: JYP

As I make my way to this secretive meeting, I can't help but wonder how I ended up here. The President of South Korea urged me to attend, insisting that it could potentially 'save the future'. However, politicians tend to exaggerate for their own gain, so I take his words with a grain of salt.

Truthfully, I have mixed feelings about this meeting. On the one hand, I have a lot on my plate and would prefer to spend my time elsewhere. But on the other hand, the President promised to provide the necessary funds for my next big project if I attend.

My mind wanders back to the project, "Sixteen". It's the one I've been dreaming of. It has the potential to elevate our company's status and make a real impact. Perhaps enduring this mysterious meeting is worth the potential reward it could bring.

As the car comes to a stop, my personal security guard, Jaehyun, turns to me and nods. "This is the place," he says, scanning the area.

I take a deep breath and steel myself for what's to come. "Alright," I reply, my tone firm. "Let's get this over with."

Jaehyun and I exit the van, moving as swiftly as we can, while we make our way into the small building. His sharp eyes scan the area for any signs of danger, while I keep my focus on the task at hand.

The receptionist greets us and informs us we need to head to room 505 on the 5th floor. As we walk towards the elevator she blurts out "Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you. The elevator isn't currently working at this time" she gestures towards the door leading to the stairwell.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes. "I'm already regretting this" I muttered under my breath. We climb for what seems like an eternity. My knees are worn out and my feet are sore. I'm not exactly dressed for a workout. I swear, if this ends up not being worth the hassle...

Eventually, we come upon the room and Jaehyun knocks on the door. From behind it, we hear an ominous deep voice say "Come in"

As Jaehyun and I step into the office, I feel my neck tense up. To my dismay, I'm the last to arrive, as all eyes fall on me. Two of the individuals I immediately recognized. On my left is Osamu Mukai, a name I believe I remember seeing from some anime show or another. He's flanked by two burly security guards.

On my right is Chris Pratt, the Hollywood heartthrob I've seen plastered on billboards all over the city. I can't help but do a double-take. Wasn't he just in that new superhero movie that everyone's been raving about? He's surrounded by three security guards who look barely out of their teens, which might just be the most unnerving thing of all.

I glance over at Jaehyun, my own personal security guard. He's always been reliable and efficient, but now I can't help but feel a bit underprotected compared to the others in the room.

"Welcome Mr. Park" says the man at the end of the table. He's someone I don't recognize. He was dressed not too dissimilar from me, wearing a suit and tie. He stood tall and in a way that demanded respect. If I had to guess, he was probably the one that brought us all here together. "Please, take a seat" He gestures to the other end of the table. As I sit down, we all collectively glance around. I don't think anyone knows the reason why we're here.