Chapter 33

a/n: Ok so it's been a while again. I promise though I am not giving up. Currently I'm working 2 jobs and some personal stuff has happened that kind of slowed down the writing process, I want to put these chapters out as much as everybody else. I'll keep trying my best and hopefully you guys will stick around to see it through with me. Thanks for all your support. Now enjoy these 2 new chapters!!

Date: December 17th 2017

Time: 15:01

Location: Osaka, Japan

Perspective: Y/N

"You... you know?" I respond to JYP nervously "About Sana and I?"

"Yes" he said "One of the girls told me what you did"

One of the girls?! I didn't know Sana was a kiss and tell kind of girl... oh what am I saying of course she is.

"You know what I'm going to say next right?" JYP asked me

"I'm fired aren't I?"

"What? No, of course not. Why would I fire you for telling Sana you loved her?"

My eyes widen, I quickly press the mute button on my phone and let out the biggest sigh ever "OH THANK GOD! He doesn't know!"

"(Mr./Ms.) L/N?" I hear over the phone. I unmute myself and say "Right, sorry yeah I guess I was overreacting is all"

"Right, ok then?" JYP says "Well anyways, like I said one of the girls, who wishes to remain anonymous, told me about this and suggested that now might not be the best time for Sana to be in a relationship. I agree but not for the reasons this girl suggested"

"Wait what do you mean?" I ask

"They said that Sana's dating ban hasn't finished yet, and honestly I don't really care about that kind of stuff"

"Dating ban?" I say confused

"It's something the industry does to their idols in their first few years, but as I said I really don't make my idols follow it. You and I both know the real reason Sana can't be in a relationship right now"

"You mean the Yakuza? But they were already after Twice in the first place" I say back to him

"That may be true, but if you two dated and the Kazuma family found out you were the only thing between them and Twice, then they could use Sana as leverage. It just paints an even bigger target on her back than there already is"

"Ok, so then we just won't go public with the relationship"

JYP sighs "Y/N, you know better than anyone what the Yakuza are capable of. We're not trying to hide it from some celebrity gossip website, this is the Japanese Mafia we're talking about"

"So what are you saying?" I ask

"You know exactly what I'm saying" he responds sighing

"... I know, but I wish I didn't" I respond getting frustrated

"I'm sorry, but until this whole mess with the Yakuza is resolved, you can't date Sana or any member, publicly and/or privately" JYP says.

"I just told her I loved her... you want me to take that back?" I say trying to suppress a tear in my eye

"I'll tell Sana and the rest that they're forbidden from dating you. I'll just use the ban as the excuse, that should be enough time to deal with this mess"

I clench my fist. Just when I thought I finally found some sort of light, it gets taken away... again.

"I know I can't force you" JYP continues "But if you care for them as much as I do, you know this is what has to happen"