Chapter 31

Date: December 17th 2017

Time: 03:45

Location: Osaka, Japan

Perspective: Minatozaki Sana

All I wanted to do was lay next to (him/her) for the rest of the night. But Y/N was right, if I didn't get back, my dad will "kill (him/her)" and god knows I'd be punished too.

------------------------------------------------------------------

(He/She) brought me back home and was able to get me into my room without anyone noticing. Y/N leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you Y/N" I whispered .

"I love you too Sana" (he/she) whispered back "Get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow"

(He/She) touched (his/her) ear and the mask just popped on, then (he/she) jumped out my window and zipped away with the rope gun thing.

I couldn't stop smiling, I started kicking and laughing into my pillow because I was too happy to contain what I was feeling. I couldn't wait to tell the rest of the girls...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: December 17th 2017

Time: 11:22

Location: Osaka, Japan

Perspective: Hirai Momo

I couldn't believe what Sana was telling me.

"You guys actually did... it?!"

She smiled, blushed, and nodded her head.

"And then (he/she) said (he/she) loved me!" Sana said

"What?! Y/N said that? The same Y/N that barely talks about (himself/herself)? (He/She) said (he/she) loves you?" I asked back

"Yeah!!" Sana said "I couldn't be happier!"

"Why's that?" someone said from behind us. We turned around and saw Sana's father...

"Oh... um- I- uhh.." Sana stuttered

"She's just excited for today is all" I said back

"Ohh yes, that's right, your mother is taking both of you to the spa today, right?"

"Yeah!" Sana said back quickly "That's it, just really excited to get a massage and.. stuff"

"Well, you girls have fun" he said "And I'll see you both at dinner" he went over and kissed Sana on the forehead.

"Bye dad!" Sana said, then let out a huge sigh

"Sooo... you haven't told them?"

"Are you crazy?! My dad didn't even want him spending the night here, he would... I actually don't know what he'd do if he found out about my 'activities' last night"

"Sana... it's not like he's the Yakuza or anything, and if you really love Y/N you're gonna have to tell your parents about it sooner or later"

She sighs "Yeah... I pick later"

I roll my eyes and laugh

"I'll probably text the rest of the girls about it though... but just about the part where Y/N said (he/she) loved me"

She pulls out her phone and sends a text in the group chat. I'm dying to hear their reactions

"Alright let's go" I said getting up from my chair "I've been looking forward to this spa day all week"