Chapter 32

a/n: raise your hand if you thought this story wasn't getting updated.

Don't worry I'm gonna see this thing to the end! Enjoy chapter 32!

Date: December 17th 2017

Time: 14:22

Location: Osaka, Japan

Perspective: Y/N

Finally.

I'm here.

The Tobita Shinchi District. Osaka's biggest red-light zone, if you're looking to do a deal with the devil this is where you'd go. From black market vendors to hitmen's headquarters this place has it all. Including the Triad.

Considering that the last time I saw the Triad was when my old team and I burnt down one of their headquarters in Shanghai... it's safe to say that we're probably not on the best of terms.

As long as I keep the mask off though, I shouldn't be recognized.

"Now if I were the Tirad... where would I hide?" I ask while looking around the district. I feel someone push me from behind. I turn around quickly and see two guys, one's holding a baseball bat and the other seems to be wearing some sort of brass knuckles.

"Well, look what we have here" says the man holding the bat

"An American... walking freely on my street?!" says the other one.

"Come on guys I don't want any trouble" I say back

"Ohh (he/she) at least has the decency to speak Japanese" one of the guys says

"I say we bash in (his/her) kneecaps in for walking around so freely in this district" the other guys says back... in Chinese.

"Oh, you speak Chinese" I say back in Chinese

Both of them flinch. They look surprised.

"You wouldn't happen to know where I can find the Triad in this district would you?" I ask

"Kill (him/her)!" says the guy with the brass knuckles

His friend starts to swing the baseball bat at my head. I sigh, I knew this wasn't going to be simple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: December 17th 2017

Time: 14:30

Location: Osaka, Japan

Perspective: Hirai Momo

We arrived at the spa with Sana's mom. We usually like to visit this place when we're in town, it's kind of like a tradition.

"I'm so ready for this, I've been feeling tense these past few days it'll feel good to get that all massaged out" I say

"Me too, I feel like I need to start doing this on a weekly basis" Mrs. Minatozaki says

"I'm actually feeling relaxed right now, I guess I just got a really good night's sleep last night" Sana says while smirking.

I lean in close and whisper "Could you be any more obvious?"

She just kisses me on the cheek and giggles "What ever do you mean Momo? I'm just in a good mood is all"

"Yeah for a very specific reason..." I say back

We all walk to the massage areas and each enter our own private rooms. As I start to disrobe and get ready, I can't stop thinking about what Sana told me this morning. Y/N really confessed (his/her) love to her? I feel like we still don't know so much about (him/her), does that mean Sana may know more than the rest of us?

Why am I spending so much time worrying about this, it shouldn't matter to me who Y/N likes...

I get under the towel and lay down on the massage table, I hear the masseuse walk in. Too bad Y/N couldn't join us (he/she) probably needs this the most, with him being the bodyguard and all. But I'll bet (he's/she's) probably just relaxing at his hotel.

--------------------------------------------------------

Date: December 17th 2017

Time: 14:45

Location: Osaka, Japan

Perspective: Y/N

I'm finally able to catch my breath. I will say this: the Triad always seem to put up more of a fight than the Yakuza. As I start to breathe less heavily I hear someone whispering in the closet behind me.

He took out over 15 of our guys, I can't just "wait an hour for backup" the second he finds me he's-

I kick the door open. The guy shrieks, I take his phone and crush it with my hand.

"Please don't kill me!"

"I won't, but I can make you wish you I did"

He gets on his hands and knees and starts groveling

"I was just following orders, I wouldn't have threatened you back on the street if I didn't have to"

"Then how about repaying me?" I say while crouching down and getting closer to him

He starts to get really scared "Of- of course, whatever you want"

"Why is the Triad selling military grade weapons to the Kazuma family?" I ask

He starts to shake and look nervous "I can tell you anything... except that"

I throw him out of the closet and across the room

He lets out a cry "Someone please help me!!"

I won't ask again!! I yell back

"They'll kill me" he responds while crying

"And what did I just say I would do earlier?"

I start to run at him

"Ok! Stop, please!" he yells out

I stop just in front of him, I crouch down and say "One chance, now talk"

"All I know is that they wanted the weapons so they could be prepared for some event they said they were storming to 'send a message' or something"

"What's the event?" I ask

"I swear I don't know" he says back

I start to get angry and he starts to get scared again

"But!" he quickly responds "I do know it's somewhere in America"

I think that really is all I'm gonna get from him. Just then I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I check it to see I have a message from JYP saying "we need to talk"

I put my phone back and say to the Triad thug "If you tell anyone that I was here-"

"I completely understand, me and my boys never saw you and I'll make that perfectly clear to all of them"

"Good" I throw down a smoke pellet and leave

As soon as I get to a safe place I call JYP.

"Hey I just got your message, and I've got some info for you" I say

"We'll deal with that in a minute but first, we need to talk about something..."

Why is he being so ominous all of the sudden "Ok" I respond "About what?"

"Y/N... I know what happened between you and Sana"

....

.........

Oh god.