SORE THROAT

*long chapter* After school finished I walked out with my to besties at my side. I have no clue where Mickey had been all day the last I seen him was at free period smoking of course.

"Hey." I hear from behind me and I stop turning around to see Mickey. "Hi." "Where you going now." He asks taking a cigarette from his pocket. "Well I'm meant to be going to work right now why?"
"Do you wanna come mine. My brother's will be there but they don't really give a fuck." I scratch the back of my head thinking about his offer.

"Ok yeah." He walks off leaving me standing there. He turns around looking at me up and down "what are you doing come on then." My friends laugh at me as I run up to him putting an arm around his waist as he puts one around my shoulder.

When we got to his house his brothers were there but Mandy was also there. "Ugh what are you doing here Gallagher." "Did you not know. Mickeys been fucking her." His brother Colin said before taking a sloppy bite of cereal.

"Ugh aren't you a whore. lip was right you do fuck anyone and everyone Do you wanna fuck me after too." Before I could even try lunge at her Mickey puts an arm around my waist stopping me

"Shut the fuck up Mandy why are your even talking if anyones a whore its you. Your the one who tried to have sex with Ian and then came home crying cause hes the first one who doesn't want to fuck you. You already let our father fuck you like the nasty inbreeded whore you are." I stood there shook as mandy ran out the door crying.

Mick took my hand leading me to his bedroom and once we were both in he slammed the door shut. I immediately jumped on the bed kicking my shoes off. "What do you wanna have sex or something." I give him a confused look and I realize my legs were spread open so I shut them. "No- I mean I wouldn't mind."

He stood up as he took his pants off. He sat down on the bed so I came off the bed kneeling on the floor Infront of him. "I don't think I can take you all." He chuckles.

"I don't care really your not the first girl to say that." I give him a smile before taking a deep breathe and trying to take him all In my mouth but before I could even reach half way I started gagging. I took my mouth off his cock dozens of sliva strings keeping my mouth and his wood connected.

I spit on his cock rubbing it in with my bare before taking it in again. I widen my mouth as far as I could before taking his cock In again this time taking In more than I did last time.

I feel him gather up my thick black hair gripping on it tightly before shoving my head down lower. He shoves it so far down I nearly took all of him. my eyes were watering and my nose was so close to running into a let out a big gag tons of sliva coating his cock.

He lets go of my hair as I remove his cock from my throat once again inhaling a big wift of air and wiping away the tears that shead.

"You good?" he asks. I wipe my runny know before nodding "yeah."
I grib onto his cock once again giving it a few strokes before putting my mouth on it he grabs onto my hair once again slowly guiding me down. His time it wasn't that bad.

We continued for about 4 more minutes as he let out moans now and then. My nose was now runny and sliva was pouring out the side of my mouth and Mickey was trying his hardest not to buck his waist and deep throat the fuck out of me. Mickeys grib on my hair comes tighter as he shoves himself all the ways down. I felt his dick twitch as he lets out another moan shooting a load into the back of my throat.

Once he was done he lets go of my hair and I immediately lift my head of his cock. I swallow his warm fat load before wiping the tears of my face and my nose. I was breathing heavily so I try my best to slow it down. My Throat was throbbing and aching and I'm a bit scared to talk cause of the pain

I look up to see a big smirk plastered on his face. "Look at my girl. Just swallowed my load with her puffy pink lips and her red eyes and nose with her sliva plastered all over my cock." I give a smile before standing up taking off my pants and underwear. I walk over to Mickey pushing him down on the bed before climbing ontop of him.

He looked shocked at my actions but still had a nice big smirk on his face. Lower myself onto his cock letting out a few moans. I slowly move my body In all directions to get use to his cock before riding my man senseless.

Halfway through I heard loud banging coming from the living room directions. Straight after multiple manly laughs were heard so I stop riding Mickey. "No keep going don't worry it's just my dad and his racists friends." Wow cause that's gonna make me feel better.

"Just be a little quieter." I nod before continuing trying my best to be as quiet as possible. As I was still riding him he clearly got fed up of me flipping us around without a warning making me moan as his dick did a 360 flip in me.

Once I steadied myself I notice mickeys hand on my mouth with a shock expression. His eyes make its way to do the telling me he was trying to eave drop.

"What's that noise Terry." An older male voice slurred. "Ahh Mickeys probably fucking some girl in his room." His dad said boredly "oohh can we go watch. Maybe Mickey will let us join the action." A guy snickered before they all started laughing and I look at Mickey worried but he just shakes his head.
Indicating that there joking around.

He forgets about it all as he continues railing the shit out of me keeping his hand on my mouth trying to muffle my moans screams and whimpers.

My legs start to shake at the last moment and Mickey took it as a sign that I was about to cum and he speeds up before his dick twitches.

I let out one last moan as my walls tighten around his throbbing cock feeling him bust a thick warm load In me. I gasp loud sitting back trying to take mickeys dick out of me. Once it's out I try my best to push his cum out with my walls.

"The fuck you doing Gallagher." He says and I look up at him "you just busted a nut In me." I whisper so the men in his living room doesn't here. I see mickeys face change as he realises what this meant. "Oh fuck chill chill yeah I'll get you plan B before school I drop it off at your house."

I looked at him shocked. "Wait n-" "MICKEY." we here from the living room "shit." He mumbles