JOKING

When I woke up it was 10 am
Mickey was gone like I knew he was gonna be doing his run so I decided to take the morning for myself.

I got up and showered and decided to put in some effort like wearing something decent instead of (sports bras and sweatpants)putting on makeup and curling my hair I even decided to recut it myself and because Ive done it a million times it actually turned out really good.

Bye the time I finished getting ready it was 11:30 so I decided to sit on my bed and do some research on some Ukrainian names. Cause even though Mickey doesn't like the idea of giving our boy an Ukrainian name I really like the idea. I also like the fact that our baby isn't gonna have a typical white name you know and even though Mickey and Terry don't get along Terry clearly really wants the baby to have an Ukrainian name so it's not gonna hurt anybody to make Terry happy.

By the time I finished Searching and finding the name I really liked it was 12pm and I realized I haven't eaten. I was really happy today probably my hormones but searching for baby names really boosted my mood. I run downstairs and into the living to see Ian mickey lip and Kev on the couch whilst Fiona sat on the floor Infront of the TV and Veronica was on the armchair. They all had a beer in hand of course except for V.

"Baby." I squeal before jumping on Mickeys lap my legs landing perfectly on either side of his as I hugged him. I startled him but he hugged me back with a chuckle. "well your just a ray of sunshine aren't you " he says with a smile.

"Mhm." I say before pecking his lips a couple times. "Did you know your name Mikhailo is a Ukrainian given name that is equivalent to Michael in the English language and the meaning behind your name is 'who is like god' isn't that cute." I say really fast.

He looked at me stunned. "And you know this why." I smile. "Cause I spent all morning researching meaningful Ukrainian boys names and found yours." He tilts his head back before groaning loud getting everyones attention again after they finally set there attention back on the TV from my happy arrival.

"I know you don't want our son to have a Ukrainian name but I really want him to and I also want his name to be meaningful plus is it so bad to give your dad something that he really wants and isn't harmful in anyway. "  I ask him as I bounce up and down in excitement but he groans once again. "If I say yes to the stupid Ukrainian name will you shut the fuck up and stop bouncing on my dick."

I nod my head. "Fine whatever just don't make it weird." I smile at him before getting off his lap before sitting back down but this time facing the TV. After a little while I felt slight breathing in my ear before Mickey whispers something.

"You look sexy today with your curly hair and that dress that shows of your ass." I smile at him before leaning back kissing his neck and going back to the TV.

_____________________

After a while I headed back upstairs and made a list of cute meaning Ukrainian names. To be honest there wasn't much there but I was able to confirm that I really loved the name I found earlier so now I was gonna go tell Mickey about it.

I go downstairs to look for him and found him having another beer with Ian Lip and Kev. I smile. "So are you guys like drinking buddy's now." I ask sarcastically. "Shut up Tay don't get jelly cause I like Mick more than you." Lip says with a smirk as everybody snorts out a laugh.

But what they didn't know is that that actually hurt me quite alot. I'm really sensitive these days cause my hormones are sky rocketing and to be fair I cannot keep up with them. Tears roll down my face as they slowly stop laughing. I cover my face with my hands as I start to cry heavily in them I hear lip laugh again.

"I know your not really crying you faker, your not crying right?" He ask unsure. I don't say anything I just walk up to Mickey and stand Infront of him as I cry my eyes out and it didn't take him long to figure out I wanted a hug from him so he pulled me into his embrace and I cry in his shoulder.

"Tay I didn't mean to upset you it was just a joke. You know I love. You" Lip says in a soft tone and I feel Mickey shake his head at him. "It's the pregnancy hormones it's been making her emotions go all over the place." I didn't say anything cause I knew Mickey was right.

"I just wanted to tell you a name I really like." I say pulling my head out of his shoulder. "What is it baby." He said softly whilst running his fingers through my hair I knew he was trying to not say the wrong thing to make me cry again. "I liked the name Kozak it's Ukrainian and it mean a free man I know its not the most heart warming meaning but I love the name so much."

"Baby you know how I feel about our son having a Ukrainian name but this one is actually alright it's not hard to pronounce and we can call him Zak for short." I smile at him widely. "Yay I love the name so much." I tell him before kissing his lips. I pull away quickly.

"Your not only saying that cause I'm sensitive and you don't want to upset me right." He shakes his head no. "Baby if I hated the name you know I wouldn't hesitate to tell you I hate it." I smile. "Kozak Milkovich."
I say whilst running my hand through Mickeys hair. "Our baby boy." He adds rubbing my stomach