A SERIOUS TALK

⚠️⚠️⚠️TALK OF ABORTION ⚠️⚠️⚠️

As I stood there tears rolling down my face all I wanted to do was let the ground swallow me whole. As I was frozen I felt arms wrap around me and I knew it was Ian. I close my eyes and just let the tears consume me. I didn't even want to hear Fiona's voice cause I knew exactly what she was gonna say and I'm not ready for it.

________________________

After me and Ian stood in the living room hugging for like 10 minutes he carried me to his lips and Carls room. I've been here ever since laying in his bed in my thoughts as he chilled in lips bed. There was a knock on the door and Fiona walked in "Taylor we need to talk She says seriously.

"No" I said emotionless. "This is serious get out of bed and come downstairs." I didn't budge. "NOW." she pulled the cover of me. But I still didn't budge. She just walked out and I dug my head deeper into Ian's pillow. "Taylor maybe we should go downstairs I shake my head no.

"I know exactly what Fiona is going to say and I don't want to hear it." My throat was so dry cause I haven't spoken in hours. "She might say something different from what you think shes gonna say. You don't know until you go downstairs and hear her out." I mean he was right. "Fine" I slowly crawl out of his bed and made my way to my room throwing on the baggiest clothes I could find including mickeys sweatshirt.

 "Fine" I slowly crawl out of his bed and made my way to my room throwing on the baggiest clothes I could find including mickeys sweatshirt

I slowly creep downstairs all depressed and miserable. My hair was thrown into a messy bun, my eyes were puffy and red from all the crying, my nose was runny and the tip was red andy lips were really swollen for some reason. As I walked into the living room everyone was there even Veronica Debbie Carl and Liam.

Fiona stared me up and down with a face I couldn't read. "Debbie Carl go upstairs and take Liam with you." Fiona demands them. "Aw I wanna see Taylor getting yelled at for being pregnant." Carl smirks at me. "So how'd you get pregnant doggy style or missionary." Fiona Interrupts him with a hard slap on the head.

"Now Carl." Fiona demands once again as he rubs the back of his head and runs up the stairs with Liam slowly making his way step by step behind him. Now the attention was focused on me.

"Pregnant really Taylor. "I roll my eyes at Fiona. "Don't roll your eyes at me I thought you guys were being safe especially when he bought you plan be when he forgot to put a condom on." I shake my head.

"First of condoms are not 100% affective two we were being safe and three the condom must of broken plus even if we weren't being safe he ran of for a month the next day and I can't afford to buy the plan be myself." I snap.

"If you can't afford to buy the protection don't have sex at all Taylor." I laugh out of rage "we did buy and use the protection it's not my fault it snapped in me and I didn't notice."

I here Veronica kiss her Teeth. "Have something to say Veronica" I cross my arms "cause this is a family conversation and last time I checked Monica did not push you out of her vagina."

"Child you need to watch that attitude of your." I scoff at Veronica. "My attitude? Ok. you need to watch for STDs the amount of times you slept with that russian hand whored prostitute." She looks pissed. "God your so lucky your underage and I was just saying a guy can feel if a condom snapped so Mickey must of noticed."

"Well he didn't cause last time it snapped he pulled out straight away than bought me plan b." Now She was quiet. "If this is what you called me down for to talk about my sex life than I'm going back upstairs."

I go to walk away but Fiona starts to talk. "Don't walk away Taylor you know your down here to talk about a much more serious topic than your clearly unprotected sex life with Mickey so stop being stupid and sit down." I give her a dirty look before walking across the room and sitting in are disgusting arm chairs.

I look up to see everyone staring at me. "How far along are you then." Fiona says. " A month." I answer blankly. "So what are you planning on doing." I shrug. "You obviously gonna have an abortion you have no other choice." I look up at her who the fuck does she think she is.

"Excuse me." I raise my voice. "Your not-" "no you have no right to even fucking say that,that decision is between me and Mickey not you not anyone." I yell.

"Taylor stop being stupid your to young and you and Mickey are not financially stable." I laugh again in rage. "Just because we're broke Fiona doesn't mean he is. "In 1 month he spent $135 on plan B you don't even put that in towards rent."

"Well then forget about what it says about rent it's say alot more about your so called protected sex life." I roll my eyes. "It isn't about if we financially stabled Fiona I can always get another job become a stripper if I have to." She nods. "What about the fact that your too fucking young."

"I'm 17 nearly 18 and he's 19 years old. Yeah it's young but you acting like I'm 11 and pregnant you were 9 when you basically became a mom so why are you telling me I'm to young." She smiled angrily.

"Exactly Taylor I was 9 so I know your to young plus it's different I was forced to be a mom." I shake my head. "You weren't forced to do shit you could have just let us be put Into the system we were all to young to feel sad about it or remember it lips was 5 Ian was 3 I was 2 and liam Debbie and Carl weren't even a thing yet the only reason you made us stay was so you didn't feel sad or lonely or so you weren't traumatised."

"This isn't about me tho is it taylor its about you being pregnant and not realising that having an abortion is the best option." Now I snapped.

"I DIDN'T SAY I WASN'T GONNA HAVE AN ABORTION FIONA I SAID THAT ITS UP TO ME AND MICKEY CAUSE ITS MICKEYS CHILD AS MUCH AS IT IS MINE."I scream before I tuck my knees to my chest turning into a ball as I cry into my hands letting all my emotions out.

"Tay."I hear Ian soft voice. "Don't you think it's best to try call Mickey."  I shake my head. "Why would he want to talk to me he would just get mad at me for calling him." I mumble
"Just call him Taylor and if he gets mad at you even though your calling about a serious situation he's a dick and you should try and dump him." Ian was right so I decided to call him.

I put it on speaker as the phone rang for the 6th time before it stopped and movement was heard for a second before a deep voice his tired voice. "Hello" I start nibbling on my plastic nails. "Hi" I reply.
"What's up." I give the phone a confused look. "Whats up? Is that all you have to say?" I asked annoyed and I get a sigh as a reply.

"What do you want me to say Taylor." "I don't fucking know. You came to my house started an irrelevant arguement found out you are gonna be a dad stormed out without saying a single thing and all you have to say is whats up."

"Taylor I can't do this ov-" I cut him off. "No you told me you wanted to be with me then be with me Mickey. Don't leave me standing In the middle of the room crying and pregnant with your kid. Do you want this kid or not Mickey cause of you don't then I'll just have an abortion and carry on with my life. Without you."

"What ? No- just Taylor can we not have this conversation over the phone please I'll come tomorrow." Then he hung up.

"What the fuck does that mean." I shout at the phones blank screen.
"No what? No as In don't get the abortion or no as In no I don't want my sperm creation." I yell once again as I throw my phone on the floor and claw out my face.