TATTOOS

I wake up without Mickeys arm around me. Huh? He always waits for me he never leaves me to wake up by myself. He's probably downstairs with the others. I slowly got out of bed it's getting harder for me to do the basics now. I'm currently 43 weeks pregnant 3 weeks overdue. I'm been thinking about getting induced but I'm trying to ignore for as long as possible.

I littles waddle to the bathroom and slowly get into the shower I take a shower before waddling back to my room and getting dress.

I've nearly grown out of my maternity clothes I'm that big Mickey wanted a chubby fat baby and I'm pretty sure that's what he's getting. I have stretch mark all up my stomach which are all red and bumpy. Mickey calls them beautiful but I hate them. My back is always always in pain and is naturally arched it's ridiculous.

I kept the shirt ontop of my bump for now because I needed to put some creams that help my stretch marks but it was downstairs.

I walk downstairs slowly as I try to keep breathing through the back pain and to help me not run out of breath.

Everyone was eating but I didn't see Mickey. "Good morning." I say with a smile as I grab my cream and squirt it on my stomach before rubbing it in. It's Saturday today so no one has school or work.

"Where Mickey." I ask. Right after I ask he walks in through the back door in his sweatpants and a tank top. "Hey" smiles and kisses my forhead.

"You left me this morning you know I need your help getting up

"You left me this morning you know I need your help getting up." I whined a little. "Yeah I'm sorry but I woke up at like 4 so I decided to get some stuff done." I raise an eyebrow before going back to adding my cream to my stomach.

"What stuff did you have to do at four in the fucking morning." I ask. "Well I did some errands with my brother." My eyes shoot up at him.
"Your taking the piss I could literally burst any moment and your risking you life running around at 4 am for a few grand when we're already financially stabled." I cross my arms.

"I know but it could help when Kozaks a couple months old and doesn't fit in his clothes or need new shit I was thinking about our kid that can't make me a bad person." He says. "No it doesn't make you a bad person but I just rather my son grow up with a father." "And he is I'm right here aren't I." He states his voice raising a tad bit but not in anger.

"Ik but you could have been killed." He sighs."ik." I decided to divert the conversation. "So what else did you do then."I ask "I decided to travel to North side to a 24 hours store and got you the momcozy breast pumps you wanted they had the s9 but I got you the s12 its obviously much better and has better reviews and better suction and it was only $125 so like $30 more than the s9." He hands it to me and I gasp.

"But I already have a breast pump." I say still grateful though "yeah but that one is manual this one is electric." He states and I put the breast pump down and give him a peck on the lips. "What else did you did cause that could have take you 7 hours." I ask. "no that only took me 3. When I was headed back I linked up with my boys cause I saw them walking the streets and I haven't hung out with them in a while so we just hung smoked a little and I caught them up with my life and then one of my guys offered a free tat cause he now owns his own tattoo."

My eyes widen. As far as I know Mickey only has 2 tattoos one that said fuck u-up on his knuckles and a skull on his forearm that has 'lado sur siempre' below if which means southside always in Spanish he told me he never wanted to get another one cause he didn't really like the idea off tattoos like that and he only got those 2 cause they had meanings behind them. I don't really like guys with tattoos but I gotta say I don't mind Mick's but I don't want him to have more.

"No please tell me you didn't get another one." He pulls down his tank top and I gasp the tattoos was beautiful. It was covered by a plastic wrap but it was beautiful. It was a heart which had a crown on the top right and a ribbon that wrapped around the heart which had Kozak written in the ribbon

 It was a heart which had a crown on the top right and a ribbon that wrapped around the heart which had Kozak written in the ribbon

Ik it's not clear but kind of like this but without the bottom ribbons an much newer and better looking.

A tear slid down my face as I ran my finger across his fresh tattoo. "it's beautiful." I smile at him. "I'm glad you like it. He kisses me softly.
He would the tear from my face and tooks a stand of hair out off my face.

"I did one last thing whilst I was out." I look at him confused. "I got my brother and my dad and we started on our house were not doing anything major were just painting and getting rid off some shit the owner left in there. We've demolished a few walls and the whole of the kitchen cause we're getting everything re built by some professional from Northside I paid there not coming until a think 4 days so weve just started on Kozaks room cause we're not demolishing anything in there." I smile.

"Can I see it." His face drops. "Noooo you stay in here look pretty ok your pressures face is not getting ruined in there plus your pregnant and it dangerous in there plus I want it to be a surprise." He smiles and I chuckle but nod.

The back door opens. "Oi Mickey hurry the fuck up and get dad a drink." Colin barges through shirtless he then looks at me. "Hey Taylor long time no see." He says putting his hands on his hips which I find kinda funny I giggle at him. "I literally saw you yesterday morning Colin." I smile. He shakes his head. "Whatever the pregnant woman says I guess." I laugh at him "hey Mickey do you still fuck her even though she's about to burst out your sperm creation." I tut typical colin. Mickey pushes him out the house before following after.

I look at my family and they were all looking at me. "Who was that and why did he just burst in like that." Fionas asks still making breakfast. "Colin milkovich Mickey's brother he's really funny he might just be my favourite and don't worry no more milkovich will be bursting in here except for Mickey and maybe Kozak." She nods but I spoke to soon.

The one and only Terry milkovich barged in in pants and a white tank top showing off his tattoos. He looks around until he spotted me. "Oh there you are hey sweetheart you doing good." He comes over to be swing an arm around my shoulder before kissing my temple. I smile at him Terry is really nice towards me he's even told Mickey that he'd never do anything to harm me physically or mentally or verbally and that he'd protect me with his life as I'm giving him the next generation of his name.

"Yeah thank you Kozak should be here soon." He nods. "Thats good darling can't wait to squish those little cheeks of his. Anyways getting to distracted Mickey said that he left something in here needed me to get It."  I look at him confused.

"Um it's not in here I don't think-"  as I looked around I saw the electronic screw driver. "Oh here you go-." As I lift it you Terry cuts me off quickly grabbing it. "Woah there let me take that I don't want you hurting yourself with it actually I don't want you to hold anything that could hurt you or my grandson. got it." He says with a slight smile and I nod smiling back he kissed my head one last time before leaving.

I turn to see them all confused. "Now way you just let Terry milkovich talk to you let alone sling an arm around you let  alone kiss you head." Ian says and I tut.

"Oh stop it Ian he's nice to me." Lip looked pissed. "He the same person who beats and trys to kill his children and has sex with his daughter thinking it's his dead wife." Lips raises his voice.

"I know but he's nice to me he's already told Mickey that he'd never hurt me physically mentally or verbally and that hes protect me with his life because I'm giving him the next generation of his name." Lips sighs "whatever Taylor." I roll my eyes at him