SHOPPING

I sit back down as everyone looked at me shocked. "So Mickey's rich." Ian asks. As I count my money before putting it into my sweatpant pocket. "I guess I don't know he doing some illegal shit with his dad he doesn't want to but his dad is basically forcing him too I don't know what he's specifically doing but he's making alot of money from it which can help with our baby so I guess I can't be too mad I just wish he could stay with me longer." I say before sighing.

"Does his dad know that he got you pregnant." I look up at lip before shrugging "probably not his dad would either not give a flying fuck or care too much he'll beat the living shit out of Mick and I think that's why he probably hasn't told his dad." When I look up they all had sympathy in his eyes. I smile at them as it reminds me when I give the same look to Mickey and he tells me to stop.

"You know what Taylor." I look at Frank rolling my eyes what. "You should cut Mickey out of your life completely then take all his money for child support." I look at him disgusted. "What the fuck no I love him plus he said he's gonna give me child support anyways cause he doesn't live here." Frank's eyes goes big. "My daughter hit the jackpot."

He says shaking my shoulder and laughing. "Fuck of Frank I don't know why your laughing you ain't getting a sent from it." I say before running out of the living room and into the toilets my hair gets held back as I throw up thankfully it didn't last long. I wipe my mouth and pop in a mint and surprisingly when I turned around I saw Carl.

I smile at him. "Thanks Carl." He just rolls his eyes "Frank jacked your money by the way." I feel my pockets to feel they were empty.
"Frank give me back that money it's for my baby." I see Frank dancing with the money.

"No. This is an apology gift from your boyfriend for putting a gun to my head." For god sakes. "Come on Frank just give it back." "Nope and your little boyfriend can't do anything cause he's not here." He says with a smirk.

"Oh really." I pull my phone out and get Mickey's number up. And I see Frank face drop. "I'll phone him and he'll be here In minutes. And you heard the man pull a stunt again and he will feed your head to chïko." I threaten him.

"Your a bitch." He says before throwing the money back and I smile at him fakely. "Anyone want to come shopping with me before Frank spends my money on crack." I off. "Not everyones loaded like you Tay." Lip say without even looking up. My smile fades.

"Don't worry I'll come Tay." Ian say I love Ian so much it actually crazy. I smile widely. "Ok I'll put my shoes on." He nods at me. As I ran upstairs I hear Ian say something to Fiona. "it's like you don't want to fix your relationship with her going shopping with her could have been the perfect opportunity." He was right. I put on my shoes before meeting Ian at the door.

"What a shame I was gonna buy everyone food but it's alright me and Ian can eat at the small." I say before walking out the door Ian behind me.

I hold Ian's hand swinging it and he laughs. When we got to the mall we go to some stores and I get a bunch of cute maternity and stretchy clothes. I had some change so I bought Ian some clothes that he liked.

"God we've been shopping for like 4 hours." Ian says tired "yeah shall we go get some food baby is fancying some olive garden." Ian smiles and nods so we walk to olive garden which wasn't to far we got our selves a table and I ordered shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread and a diet coke whilst Ian too I while to choose cause he was worried it was too expensive but he went with the Any breadstick sandwich with chips and sprite. We sat and ate our food and was talking about cute baby names.

A young woman came up to us with a smile on her face. "Hi I saw you from my table and I just want to say you guys look like the happiest couple in the world and congratulations on your pregnancy." That just put a smile on my face.

"Thank you but um he's my brother actually but he is the best brother ever." She looked shocked but had a smile on her face. "I can tell well my  husband probably waiting for me." Saying that she walked off. Me an ian smiled at the situation before finishing our food. Once we finished it was around 6 so we headed home our arms filled with bags.

When we got home everyone was in the chair and they faced us as they looked at the bags. I sat down and handed Ian his 5 bags. "Those are your clothes Ian." "Thanks." He said taking them.

"Thanks for coming with me it was really nice of you." He gave me a smile. "It was nice of you to buy me clothes and  olive garden even though my meal was kinda expensive." I shake my head. "Well you deserved it you were the only one that wanted to come with me." He gives me another smile before kissing my forehead and going upstairs with his bags in his hand. I smile at him and go upstairs a few minutes after as I unpack my bags and get rid of some clothes that I know is never gonna fit me again.

I put them in one big bag so that when Mickey comes round again he could take them home for mandy to see if she would want them.

After I just sit on my bed and start researching things about pregnancy.