A WAR

"are you actually taking the piss Fiona" I yell and all she does is stutter. "I was really going to forgive you but over hearing you say all the stuff about me and Mickey....." I stop, shaking my head "you can actually fuck off." Tears well In her eyes

"Saying that my relationship that has nothing to do with you tore this family apart is wrong cause YOU TORE THIS FAMILY APART."

"You act like such a saviour for taking us In when we all knew you didn't have a choice you don't understand that you talk about my relationship but some new man is up In this house being introduced to Carl Debbie and even liam and you don't even know anything about them like Jimmy-steve, oh lets not forget about that random guy that you got crack from and Liam ate it.Yet my relationship is ruining this family? YOUR FUCKED UP RELATIONSHIPS ARE. ARE BROTHER NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF SOME RANDOM GUY YOU FUCKED YET MY RELATIONSHIP IS RUINING THIS FAMILY."

"Taylor-" I cut her off "NO SHUT THE FUCK UP FIONA. YOU AND VERONICA ARE BOTH DISGUSTING BITCHES MICKEY IS NOT A PHASE HE IS MY BOYFRIEND AND I LIKE HIM GOD I MIGHT EVEN LOVE HIM AND ALL I EVER WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT BUT NO GOD IM SO DUMB FOR EVEN THINKING OF FORGIVING YOU." I run up the stairs and straight into the boys room where ian was listening to music lifting weights.

I run into his arms sobbing into his sweaty chest. He hesitates but hugs my back. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry." I break down and he hugs me tighter. "It's ok Taylor calm down." He says calmly. "Fiona thinks I'm in a phase and I just confessed my love to Mickey to her." I break down.

"I know I think the whole household could hear." We pull away and sit on his bed as he holds both my hands. "Even though I literally hate Mickey you know I'm really happy for finding someone you love and are committed to and I really don't think this is a phase I think this is you growing up and knowing what you want I getting what you want." I look down smiling.

"Thank you ian, one day you'll find your Mr right." He laughs shaking his head.he pulls me into a hug and we stay like that for a bit.

After like half an hour my phone starts ringing. I see Mickeys number so I answer it. "T-taylor." He sounds upset. "Mickey hi you ok." I asked concern. "You busy?" "No why don't you want to go somewhere." All I here is heavy breathing before a bunch of gunshots. "Shit, t-taylor my dad's gone mad meet me outside your place in 5." The phone goes silent as I I quickly stand up I decided to change.

"Do you have sweatpants mine are all dirty" I ask ian but he shakes his head "ugh I was gonna give mickeys his back now but I'll just wear them." I run to my room putting the black sweat pants on before putting on a plain white tank top crop top which shows off my belly button peircings. The front door keeps banging so I run downstairs to see everyone there on the couch just looking at the door including Ian.

I open the door to see that it was raining outside and Mickey was drenched In water and he was out of breath he had bloody knuckles and a huge gash on his cheek that will probably leave a scar a sexy scar. He was looking around like a mad man so I grab his chin. "You ok what happened." He looks around once more.

"I think he's following me." He panics before another gunshot fires in the street which makes Mickey flinch. "Shit I shouldn't have come here." He pecks my lips leaving me in shock "don't follow me." He demands running off and down the street.

I pace back and forth in panic. I run to the stairs everyone still staring at me as I put my shoes on. "Fucking Mickey." I mumble I here 2 gunshots fire which panics me and I run. I run out the door and as fast as I could. "MICKEY." I yell as I run towards the Alibi I see him standing there looking around.

"I told you not to follow me do you not here the gunshots." I nod "I don't care anymore. He still coming we need to run." I hear another gunshot as Mickey grabs my hand and we run towards the park. After 10 minutes of our running we lose his dad and we were now holding hands walking on the park.

"Your crazy you know. Running after me whilst my dad was firing the gun" I turn to face him and I smile at him "I know." I shiver crawls up my body as my body shakes. "Your cold." He says as he takes his sweatshirt off and puts it over me.

"So what happened that made your dad mad at you?" I ask and he sighs. "Mandy told him that I called her a whore and that I mentioned the whole Incest thing." I shakes my head In disbelief.

My phone goes off in my pocket to see that it was Fiona. I hang up. I look at the time it was 10pm. "I should probably take you back home." Mickey says whilst looking down at my phone. I nod.

"Where are you gonna go?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Probably break into Iggy's busty car." I sigh as a single tear falls down my face . "Don't feel bad for me Tay it's been going on since I could walk." I smile for a sec at the nickname before It faded immediately.

We walk back to my house stopping at the top of the steps. He pushes a hair behind my ear before clutching onto my cheek and kissing me adding tongue his hands moves down to my back as he takes a grip of my ass squeezing it he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He walks Into my house slamming me into the nearest walk he could find. We kiss eachother aggressive with lust passionate and sadness.

His hand travels from my ass all the way to my ankle and back up. His head moves to my neck kissing it leaving love bites he travels back up to my lips as my hands go from his shoulders to his hair to his back.

I open my eyes for a split second as it meets everyones even kev and v. I gasp and I jump in shock as I let out a little scream making Mickey quickly put me on the ground.

"What? Are you ok?" He looks into my eyes before turning around and staring at everyone. I clear my throat. "I thought you guys would be in bed by now."

Ian chuckles. "Yeah well you ran out the house whilst gunshota were being fired we had to make sure we didn't lose you." I smile. I see Ian's eyes travel down before he had this little glow. I follow the direction of his eyes to see he's staring at mine and Mickeys hands Interwined with eachothers.

Mickey was just standing there awkwardly so I squeeze his hand. He snaps out of his thoughts. "What" He says I look at him confused "what?" I ask him "what" he says again like Im meant to know "I didn't say anything." I tell him and he smiles at me.

"You squeezed my hand." I giggle "why you cackling at me you witch." I laugh shaking my head. "Shut up Mick" he Looks taken back. "Did you just call me Mick you've never ever called me that before." I shrug "well I said it now."

I looks me up and down. "Your cu-" he cuts himself off "are those my sweatpants I told you to give back." I grow red. "Yeah oops." He Looks at me annoyed "yeah oops." He mocks me rolli his eyes before mumbling "your lucky your cute." I smile "I heard that."  Instead off answering he lets out a yawn.

"Yeah come on your sleeping in my bed." He looks at me confused. "Huh  why no that's awkward." I look him "cause your not sleeping in Iggy's busted car cause your dad a maniac and how is it awkward I slept in your bed matter of fact I did more than sleep in your bed."

He smirks at me. And I flip him off. "Just come on." He doesn't move and then I realize his problem. "Oh its awkward cause my family hate you and you hate my family?" He nods.

"It's fine I don't like Karen and she's always here." I grab his hand pulling him and he actually moves this time walking up the stairs with me.

A/N youve probably noticed none of my story's I proof read it's cause I'm to lazy sorry and also there's not point cause no ones reading it so I'm not gonna waste my time Proof reading it if it's just gonna be me reading it