MILKOVICH MANOR

Once we pulled up Mickey had a talk with me. "My brother are girlfriend stealers every time one of us gets a fuck buddy they like to take them so don't let my brother's get flirty or touchy and mind my dad ok please just be careful in there." He asks and I nod.

He gets out the car coming round to my side and helping me out. I changed my shoes from the heels to my clean white slip on vans. We hold hands as Mickey opened the door. His two brothers were on the couch eating and his dad was next to them shirtless with a beer in hand.

"What the fuck you two love birds doing here." His brother I think Iggy says. "It's my fucking too you know just cause I'm not here much doesn't mean I don't live here dipshit." Mickey says taking his food and eating.

"Taylor how are you darling" Terry says and I give him a small smile "I'm good Terry thanks." He gives me a little nod. I feel Mickey's hand be placed on my back before he starts talking to me. "Do you wanna go put the clothes in my room you know where it is." It was less of a question and more of a demand so I just do it.

When I walk back into the livingroom Mickey was sat on the couch next to his dad. He was now playing video games with his brothers. So I just stood out his way til Mandy came out her room. She had shorts and a sports bra on.

"Taylor." She says before hugging me. "Hey Mandy." She crouches down before rubbing and poking my stomach and I smile as everyone watches her. "Hello Kozak are you gonna hurry up and come out auntie Mandy wants to squeeze the living heck out of you." She says I'm a sweet voice and kozak starts kicking in response he's very active when people talk to him especially Mickey.

"What the fuck did you just call Mickey's sperm creation." His other brother I think Colin says and Mandy looks at him confused. "Kozak that's the baby's name you idiot." His 2 brothers and his dad looked shocked. "It has a name."
Mandy was quick to correct him. "It is a boy it's rude to call him an it." Mandy says that's when his brothers and his dad looked at Mickey.

"What" he says confused. "So you weren't gonna tell us that you knew the gender and had a name picked out." Terry yells at him. "Dad I told you the gender the day I found out and you told me to give him a Ukrainian name remember" Terry face drops. "Oh yeah nevermind."
I giggle at the situation.

Mickey looks at me with a smile before patting his lap. I walk over and sit on his knees he kisses my arm gently and I lean back kissing his neck. "You hungry." I look at him. "Baby we ate lunch not even an hour ago." I say. "So I want my son to be a fat baby." I smile "he is gonna be fat look at the size of my stomach." I tell him. "Bigger than that. That should just be the size of his dick you know taking after his father." I laugh. "Ok your ego is too big and do you want me to give birth to a fucking man child."

"Excuse me my ego is just the right amount and no not a man child but a heavy fat baby." I shake my head before laying it on his chest.

"Girly you have a nice ass." I look at Colin. "Ew don't be gross I'm fucking your brother." I tell him and Mickey chuckles. "You can't steal this one from me Colin." Mickey says. "Your such a fucking simp." Iggy says.

"Fuck you im not a simp I just rather you not fuck my girlfriend when shes pregnant with my son." Mickey claps back.

"Yeah I'm gonna take a nap so call me when you have dinner" I say before getting off mickeys lap. I turn around and give him a kiss before wodderling to his room. I change into the PJ's I packed.

I bought the throw on just in case you know but I'm not wearing it

I bought the throw on just in case you know but I'm not wearing it. I snuggle into Mickey's bed and I automatically fell asleep.

____________________

TAYLOR. TAYLORRRRR. TAY I kept hearing my name and it was irritating then I realize some one was calling me. I open my eyes but I don't see anybody. "BABY." i hear from outside of Mickey's room and it was indeed Mickey. I get out of bed putting on my throw on and walking out of the room tiredly and everyone looks at me. I could feel Terry and Iggy eyes planted on my tits.

"Dinners ready." Mickey says with his eyes on my tits I walk up to him giving him a tired hug. And he wraps an arm around me. He kisses my cheek as I close my eyes.

"Wake up you can't go back to sleep." He tells me. And I nod. "Can we sit down now I'm hungry." Iggy complains.

Mickey walks us over to the table and he lets go of me. I sit down as he walks around the table and sits opposite me as Mandy sits next to me. Terry puts out the food and it was the biggest pot of pasta which looked amazing along side a tray of BBQ chicken that was sizzling like it just came out the oven.

He served me a plate before leaving it and making everyone else serve there own. At this point I felt really nauseous but it's normal cause I always do after naps so I'm hoping this food doesn't push my stomach over the edge. I take a bite of the food and it was so fucking good I felt like moaning lmao.

I look up to see Mickey dousing his chicken in hot sauce. "Baby." I say In a disgusted tone and he looks at me. "What." He says confused. "What are you drowning your food in hot sauce do you know how disgusting that is." He shrugs.

"Don't judge me when you haven't tried it." He cuts a piece before reaching over the table."I swear Mickey I'm already nauseous so if this messes with my stomach I will puke in your mouth." I threaten. I look at it disgusted before eating the food off it. I gag but I made it without throwing up.

"It's not bad I just don't like hot food." I admit "we'll get use to it cause if this baby ain't out by Friday the only thing your eating is spicy food cause it induces labour." I roll my eyes. "Well it's either that or fuck my brother." Mandy mumbles loudly whilst trying to pick up a stubborn piece of pasta with her fork.

I look to see Mickey smirking "why is fucking Mickey the other choice." I ask generally confused. "Sex induces labour silly." Mandy says that laughing. "Everyone knows that." Colin adds on.

"Well definitely not doing that." Mickey looked confused and a big offended by my comment and Iggy and Colin snickered. "Why." He whined. "Cause it hurts." He smirked. "How I always leave you satisfied." I grew red. "Yeah but it also hurt I never had to have a safe word until I met you." I admit out loud. "Sooo you won't fuck me because it hurts." I nod.

"Not until Kozak is here." He groans. "At this rate that's never." I scoff sarcastically. "How dare you were not rushing our son to come out plus he can't come whilst my moms in town or I'll kill some one." I say so calmly it kinda scared me.

Mickey sighs shaking his head before finishing his last few bites of pasta and getting more.