HOSPITAL

Im sitting in the back of the car with veronica holding my hand as I cry in pain. Mickey gets In the car with the bag prepared. He puts the engine on and drives off.

"baby you doing okay back there" mickey asks trying to stay as calm as possible. "mhmn't" I shake by head as I squeeze Veronica's hand who was trying to help me steady my breathing. 5 minutes away from the hospital we get stuck in traffic. Mickey taps on the wheel clear tresses and anxious. I let out an agonising scream as I feel like my limbs are slowly getting ripped apart.

Mickey takes my other hand and kisses it. The traffic starts moving so mickey starts driving and 10 minutes later we made it the hospitals. Mickey signs us in and tells the receptionist whats going on and they take me to a hospital room. It had a bed and a chair and that's if. "hi I'm doctor bren I'm just going to need you to change into this gown and then I'll check you to see if your dilated and how dilated you are in gonna need you completely completely bare under the gown please." i nod and she gives me the gown and a bag for my clothes before leaving.

I take my shirt off and put on the gown and take my bra off without mickey or V seeing. I then take my sweats off and my underwear with the help of mickey and put it in the bag I sit back on the bed.

There was a knock on the door before it opened. The dr bren walks In. "OK just plop your feet on the foot rest for me and sit back." I feel something cold go up and I realise its her fingers. She does a search before she pulls them out. She takes off her glove and throws it in the bin.

"OK were gonna have to move you to the delivery room your 8.5 cm dilated you could be giving birth in less than an hour." she presses a button before helping me into a wheel chair and taking me to a much nicer room. It had a nice view a bed 2 chairs a sofa that can turn into a bed a little plastic crib for a baby a private bathroom a bin and a little baby weighing thing.

V and mickey sit in the chairs as a few nurses come in and hook me up on Epidural which numbs my belly button and upper legs. They also give me Entonox which came with this weird mouth peice

It helped with the anxiousness and its short term pain relief it made me feel really drowsy and light headed though

It helped with the anxiousness and its short term pain relief it made me feel really drowsy and light headed though. "baby it hurts" I tell mickey as he brings our Interwined hand close to his mouth and kisses my hand. "I know baby I know just takes deep breaths and keep the entonox in your mouth." I let out a painful groan he rubs my hand I feel bad for him cause I know he just wants to help me but he can't. He can't do anything for the pain. But him being here holding my hand and talking to me is enough.

"hey I think I'm gonna leave Kev needs me at the bar call me if you need anything though" V tells me and I nod she gives me a kiss on the head before leaving

The nurse walks in."hi again just here to see how dilated you are now." I put my legs on the foot rest and she does the same search for the second time. "oh wow your 11.5 cm dilated" she says shocked and I give her the exact same expressions back.

"is that OK" I say in pain she nods "yeah it might even mean that the baby will come more smoothly but you are ready to push" the scary part. 2 more nurses come in and get themselves ready. "Hi Mrs Milkovich I'm Dr Bailey and this is my assistant Dr Smith" I nod.

"your more than ready to push so when I say push can you push for me for about 10 seconds before taking a break" she says almost in a rush. I nod once again with the entonox in my mouth.

I take a hold of Mickey hand once again. "push for me" I hold in my breath and push as hard as I could letting out a scream in pain. I take a little break before she tells me to push once again I squeeze onto Mickey hand to the point I can see it loosing blood circulations.

I take another break. "your doing so good baby." I give mickey a weak smiles. "push darling".

3 hours 3 hours until the Dr finally told be she could see the head. "I can see the head give me another push sweetie." I'm exhausted I can barely push anymore. I gave her a push and I felt a big pull. "good job the heads out give me the biggest push you have in you and he will be out." I take in as much breathe as I have before pushing as hard as I can and I felt him come out.

I finally relax and I realise he's not crying. "he's not crying" I tell Mickey scared. And he had the same expression. A second later a loud high pitch cry is heard and now I finally relax.

I smile at Mickey weakly as he had tears in his eyes. I watch as the doctors cut his umbilical cord and clean him as much as they could. Once they finish they put him on my bare chest.

He stopped crying as I look down at him. I must say babys when there first born aren't the best looking but my boy was beautiful he had a head full of black hair. And the chubbiest cheeks.

The nurse came and took him off me putting him on the scales. "you've got yourself a big boy 11 pounds 2oz." I look at mickey and he smiled he got his big baby like he wanted. The nurse put Kozak in a little hat and swaddled him in a blanket.

She handed him to mickey with a smile and mickey held him with the biggest smile on his face as he sniffled away with a few tears in his eyes. "our baby boy." he says before looking up at me. I'm exhausted tired I look pale and disgusting and my hairs a mess. The nurses clean the bed and me before letting me close my legs.

"you do have a minor tear but it should he'll by the end of the week but just be extra careful and clean so it does not get Infected" I nod.

"thank you so much." I say staring at my son in his father's arms