GIRL TALK

⚠️⚠️a little mention of rape⚠️⚠️

I roll my eyes at Fiona. "Fiona I don't have $300 I've told you this atleast give me some time you can't this spring this on me I'm not rich you know." I snap at her.

"Ian and lip were able to put in the money why can't you." She asks. "CAUSE I HAVE A KID ON THE WAY." I yell at her. Before I knew it Mickey was counting through money before slamming $1000 onto the table.

"Now can you stop stressing her out about money she don't have before you end up making her have a fucking miscarriage and if that happens I swear on the star I will rain hell up in this bitch." He threatens Fiona.

"Can you stop paying for my stuff cause I can't pay you back for it." Taylor snaps at me. "I never fucking asked you to did I." I snap back.
"Now what the fuck is wrong with you."

"You, your my problem you got so fucked last night you couldn't even walk home, you told me you don't drink that much because it reminds you of your dad but if I known you were a fucking alcoholic I would have aborted this baby the day I found out it was there cause I don't want another Frank on my case." I could see the pain in his eyes but he slowly covered it with anger.

"I'm not a fucking alcoholic Taylor I never was and I never will be wow I got hammered once and automatically I'm the new fucking Frank the only reason I drank that fucking much was because my dad was there and I was worried I might do something to you so I drank it away." I look at him mad.

"Don't fucking pin this on your dad. Your dad was the sweetest yesterday." That pissed him off. "IT WAS ALL A FUCKING ACT WERE YOU NOT THERE." he screamed which shocked me.

"DID YOU NOT SEE HIM STARING AT YOUR ASS OR YOUR TITS THE WHOLE TIME YOU GUYS WERE GIGGLING LIKE FUCKING BESTIE. WERE YOU NOT SEEING HOW LOW HIS FUCKING HAND WAS EVERYTIME HE WANTED TO 'FEEL THE BABY' YOU HEARD WHAT HE FUCKING SAID HES GONNA TREAT YOU LIKE HIS DAUGHTER AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE DOES TO MANDY AND IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY PAYING ATTENTION YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THE SMUG FUCKING LOOK HE GAVE ME SO YES I GOT HAMMERED TO 1. STOP MYSELF FROM GOING CRAZY AND START A FIGHT WITH MY DAD THAT I KNOW IM NOT GONNA WIN 2. KEEP THE THOUGHT OF HIM FUCKING OR SHALL I SAY RAPING MY PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND OUT OF MY HEAD AND 3. SO I DONT WORRY THAT HE DOES TOUCH YOU AND YOU GET SCARED AND RUN OUT ON ME WITH MY BABY BUT RIGHT LIKE YOU FUCKING SAID IM JUST PINNING IT ON MY DAD."

He yells at me as guilt consumes my body. So I put my head down. "Fuck this shit." I heard before the back door slammed shut. Without looking up I ran upstairs slamming my bedroom door shut. What he said made me feel guilty but it also made me feel like such a cheater made me me feel like such a whore.

I curl Into a ball before bawling my eyes out. There was a knock on the bedroom door before someone walked in. "Hey." I hear Vs voice to be honest I was expecting ian cause he's like my comfort blanket.

"I know your probably expecting ian but I insisted we had a little one to one girl talk." She sat on my bed putting my head on her lap as she stroked my hair.

We sat there in silence for a while with the only thing you could hear was my constant sniffling. So I decided to talk. "What he said...It made me feel so guilty." She tuts. "For what?" She asks. "For telling him to stop pinning all the wrong stuff he does on his dad and for calling him another Frank's."

"Im gonna be honest that was wrong of you to say especially after he's been so sweet and helping you with money and knowing he's nothing like Frank but it was also wrong of him to get drunk and leaving his pregnant girlfriend to deal with it and it was also wrong of him to yell at you like that Infront of everyone." I start to cry once again rethinking our argument.

"He made me feel like such a cheater the way he described how I let his dad touch me was so wrong and it made me feel like such a cheater and such a whore and it make me feel stupid for not noticing." I say crying again.

"Your not a cheater Tay neither are you a whore you were simply trying to get along with his father for the sake of the baby yeah maybe you didn't realize what he was doing to you but that's not your fault you were just trying to bond with a his father like you should do in any relationship and if that makes you a bad person then Mickey's got his brain screwed on backwards." I smile at her comment but she was right.

"Honestly hun I feel like this argument is just one big misunderstanding and lack of communication you both let your anger and bad attitude get in the way instead of listening to what eachother has to say you know." I nod as she ran her finger through my hair.

"You just need to give him time to cool down before going and sorting this out like adults." I nod "thanks v." "Anytime girl."

"Taylor." She says and she sounded like she was getting upset. "Yeah V" I say. "I'm pregnant." I sit up to see her tearing up. "Really" I asked shocked and she nod. "I told Fiona yesterday when I found out and I told Kev last night." I look at her with sympathy.

"So why you crying this is good." I give her a small smile. "I'm scared." She lets out a sad laugh before crying. "And I didn't want to tell Kev or Fiona cause I knew they wouldn't understand." She crys and I nod.

"Well you have me we'll help eachother through this." I say holding her hand.

"And you are gonna be scared v it's your first pregnancy. When I found out I was so so so scared. I was pregnant and alone cause I fell out with Fiona I had no one my baby daddy ran off on me and when he came back he couldn't stay very long and I only started seeing him daily like 2 weeks ago cause we couldn't be spotted together because of Fiona and the fact she wanted to me have an abortion. I was arguing daily and was always stressed and I was scared. I was gonna have a miscarriage and it would be all my fault and to be honest V I was crying every single night because of it" i tell her honestly.

"But you v you have nothing to worry about your baby daddys not running off doing business with his dad, he not punching your kitchen wall and your brother, he's not storming off after a fucking argument, he not got anger issues and daddy issues, he not getting shit face drunk to leave you to deal with him Kev is a good hard working man he may not be very smart but thats Kevin and you gotta love him for that. Atleast Fiona supportive of you yk." I laugh a bit and she smiles.

"You do know how to cheer a pregnant woman up." She says taking her hands off mine and placing them on her stomach before smiling down at it.