WENDYS

Mickey

As we walked inside mine and Tays hand locked into eachothers I kept my head down to avoid the awkward tense I contact. I feel my hand being squeezed and I look at Tay before everyone else. I clear my throat.

"Um yeah I'll pay you for the damage to the wall." "It's fine there wholes everywhere." Fiona tells me and I nod. It goes silent again I look at Taylor and I could tell she was trying to find something to say to cut the tension.

"Oh yeah you can find out the gender of the baby when your 4 months so do you want to find out or wait till I give birth as like a big surprise" Taylor asks me and I smile letting go of her hand and putting it over her shoulder pulling her in for a kiss and she immediately kisses me back as I deepen it with my tongue before we pull away.

"Of course I want to know the gender of my baby." I tell her and she had the biggest smile on her face. "Ok I booked a check up for next week so we'll ask then will you be able to make it." She asks and I nod. "Of course. I want a girl that looks just like you so I can have my queen and princess so when I marry you I can give you the best diamond ring and a small one for the princess." I tell her and she gave me the thats-adorable look before going on her tippy toe and kissing me with her arms around my neck.

"You want to marry me." She asks. "Of course why shouldn't I want to marry you your my everything and You're giving me my first child." She smiles wider before kissing me again. The door bell rings and she pulls away and goes to get it.

"Your one with the lady's I must say Milkovich." Kev says and I smirk before correcting him. "Lady."
"BABY." I hear Tay yell and we all look towards the Living room.
"HOW MUCH FOOD DID YOU ORDER." We all get up when we hear food and we walk to the living room the see the Wendy's man struggling to hold all the food so everyone helps to grab the food. 

Once the food was out of his hands and he could see properly he checks out Taylor biting his lip so I move Taylor behind me and step up towards him. "Remove that bottom lip from between your teeth and stop checking out my girl my pregnant girl before I cut your fucking dick off." He stares at Tays stomach shocked.

"Yeah I said pregnant I nutted in her too much so what." He stops looking at her and I hand him the money shoving it In his face before slamming the door in it. I turn around to see everyone shocked.
"What." I snap still pissed I shake it off. "Sorry didn't mean to snap." Mumble before taking out the food and handing everyone there food they sit on the couch and put on a movie. I had nowhere to sit so I take tays food from her pulling her up with my free hand.

I sit in her spot pulling her on my left leg and giving her her food back. I unwrap my burger and start eating. It I finish my food early so I lean back and close my eyes.

"Mickey." I hear someone call me so I open my eyes to see everyone staring at me. "Want some." I see Tay offer me her burger so i take a bite whilst she held it. After I finish I turn to my side and hear Tay squeal as I realize she was still on my lap. But she was now now pushed against her butt pressed against my dick as we were basically cuddling me big spoon and her little. I dig my head into her neck as I fall back asleep breathing in her sent.

"Mickey I can't eat like this." She tells me so without opening my eyes I let her go and she struggles but stands up. "Babe go to bed." I groan at her. "When did you sleep last Mick." She asks in her worried tone. So I sit up. "Like 2 days ago." Her eyes go wide. "Go to bed." She tells me but I shake my head no she grabs my arm and tries to pull me up but im to heavy.

"I'll come with you lets go to bed." I stand up and pick her up resting my arms under her butt as I carry her to her room. Once we got in there the sheets were really messy from our sex session earlier. Taylor sorts out the pillows before taking off her robes as it drops to the floor. I stare at her body before admiring her small bump knowing my child is in there. She climbs into bed as I look at her pussy from behind to see that it was swollen.

I take off my clothes leaving me in my boxers and I climb in with her. "Baby your pussy swollen." I tell her. "Really??" She asks before picking up her phone and googling if it's normal for her vagina to swell after long rough sex.

It said that rough sexual intercourse can cause vaginal swelling if the area hasn't been lubricated sufficiently due to friction which can cause discomfort and pain. I never use lube so there's the answer.

"Sorry baby next time I'll lube up I never use lube and it was never a problem till now." She shakes her head.

"No, no lube I've been having sex without lube since I was 15 I'm not using it now. This one time a boy lubed up I couldn't feel a single thing and I had to fake all my moans." Well that's just sad.

"Well that's sad. Come on baby lets go to be I'm really really tired."

She nods before turning and facing the other way so I spoon as we fall asleep.