Chapter 1

Drinking all night was the best! But the highlight of the night was me not getting caught sneaking inside that VVIP session. Dancing with the beat and chugging almost every alcohol in that room was the best.

Sunwoo: Jaemin?

I turned to face a familiar face, I grinned and gave sunwoo a high five, we are not that close but I just know he is one of Mimi noona's friends now.

Jaemin: bro!

He smiled at me and took a seat beside me. I offered him a drink but he refused.

Sunwoo: Usually you're with Haechan or with Jeno, its a surprise to see you here all alone
Jaemin: oh They already went home

I lied. No one need to know that Im here, they dont need to know, I am making this party the best Party I ever went to this month

Sunwoo: So you're by yourself?
Jaemin: yeah
Sunwoo: Oh then-
Eric: Jaemin! Man! Come here! Join us bro!

Eric suddenly appeared and Pulled me along with him I turned to see sunwoo who followed us. We reached in a table filled with People

One was nagging, the one beside him was playing games with other two people, The one in the corner is talking to another guy, A boy was in the table twerking and the rest were either hyping him up some are stopping him from embarrassing them.

???: no twerking Kevin!
??2: Kevin! Stop it! You are scarring the girls!
??1: I shouldn't have brought y'all here!
???: oh come on changmin! Plus bro it wasn't you who brought us here! It was Hae!
??6: OKAY SHUT-
Eric: HYUNG!! THIS IS NA JAEMIN! JAEMIN NA! A FRIEND OF MY FRIEND's EX BOYFRIEND!

He yelled, I stared at The people there was 11 prople inside including Sunwoo and Eric. All boys.

I beamed them a smile until a boy stood up with a bottle of Bacardi, seems like they haven't Opened it yet

???: its Haknyeon Man! Nice to meet you! And As a newbie you must drink this whole bottle!

My eyes widen at the guy and Stared at him in disbelief, though I think I have heard his name before. Haknyeon... anyway do I really have to chug that alcohol? Like all of it? bro...

???: Yah! Yah! Haknyeon you are drunk! Stay put will you!

The guy in the corner of the room said. Haknyeon made faces before going back to his seat, Someone stood up and Gave me the bottle of Bacardi, he beamed me a smile

???: Come on! Dont be such a bummer man! dont listen to sangyeon hyung!
Sangyeon: Hyunjae!

So this guy's name is Hyunjae, and the nagging one is Sangyeon, okay!

Hyunjae: Ignore that old hag, Im hyunjae, the nagging guy is sangyeon

I already know that is sangyeon lol

Hyunjae: Then changmin, Chanhee, kevin, jacob, younghoon, juyeon, and haknyeon, then those two idiots

He pointed at sunwoo and Eric who was flirting at the girls in the other table, looks like someone's going to bring some girls home.