Chapter 39

It's been 4 months since I've stepped in this School. Although I'm still a student here just Homeschooled.

I don't know what to feel. I really don't know. I feel anxious yet happy.

Wonhee: You're such a terrible person for leaving without saying goodbye
Hae: I know, Im sorry. It was so sudden.
Wonhee: I guess im happy that you're here now. I bet Renjun would be every happy to see you

She squealed and drag me to Through the stairs. But I stopped. I saw a familiar face. Not that I am not familiar with everyone in this school.

Johnny. Someone I actually really miss seeing every morning.

I smiled and walked to him. He gave me a huge smile and Gave me a small hug.

Johnny: Are you back for good?
Hae: Yea, I am. I missed you
Johnny: Me too sweetie. Kaila misses you as well

I smiled wider As I heard Kaila's name. I do miss her. I miss her so much.

Wonhee: Okay, enough, Renjun needs to see you.

I chuckled and Just gave johnny a hug before walking away with Hee. She dragged me by the stairs and I just let her.

I can see students staring at me. As if they saw a ghost. I bet there's rumors about me as I was away. And I know one person to ask what those rumors are.

Hae: what happened while I wasn't here?
Wonhee: a lot! I haven't skipped school, I miss racing in the circuit, and Lastly Everyone misses you!

I chuckled and Shake my head. Her happy voice is annoying but It's nice to see her.

While Walking I saw Ami In the corner. She gave me a small smile before going inside her classroom. The next thing I saw was Those dorks, Sunwoo and Eric. I ran to them and Pulled them in a hug.

Eric: you look more beautiful, Sun
Sunwoo: I miss you! The boys miss you!
Hae: Me too, I miss everyone, Especially Cobie

They all rolled their eyes which made me chuckle but then yelped as Wonhee pulled me away from them. She dragged me In a familiar room.

Shit. Right. He's here.

When I got inside, Jeno ran to me and gave me a hug. I saw his girlfriend behind him. She looks cold but she gave me a small smile before looking away.

Its her. She's the one who carried me.

I sighed and gave Jeno a pat on the back, he pulled away and glared at me

Jeno: Next time, Tell me if you're leaving!

I chuckled and Gave him a nod. I went to Renjun and He gave me a huge smile opening his arms for me. I smiled and Gave him a small soft hug.

Renjun: After four months, Im glad you're back
Hae: me too, im glad too I guess

I looked around and Didn't find him. He isn't here

I pulled away and Gave Haechan a smile while he just wiped his fake tears. Im not even close to him Lol

Haechan: It nice seeing you here Ji Hae
Hae: Thanks

I stared at Jeno's Girlfriend. I went to her and Gave her a side hug

Hae: I never had the chance to thank you that day. Thank you.
Taeji: Your welcome.

She plainly said before Going to Jeno. I watch how jeno gave her head a kiss. I used to have someone giving me those forehead kisses.

I look around and still can't find him. I dont know Why I am looking for him but, I just want to see him. Even from a far.

Haechan: are you back for good?

I snapped out when The loud Voice of Haechan boomed in the whole room.

Hae: Yea, I'll be attending class tomorrow.
Renjun: I really miss you ruining our Dinner nights Ji.
Hae: I do too.
Ami: Hyuck- oh Hi

I gave her a smile, she went to Haechan. I smiled as I saw Haechan Giving her a hug. I look around and found myself in the middle of couples. Infront of me was Wonhee and Renjun holding hands, Then on my left Jeno holding his girl's Waist, and on my right was Haechan hugging his girl.

Hae: Wow! I feel so out of place here.
Ami: Don't worry, you'll find yours.
Wonhee: Maybe it's in this room, you never know

I just gave them a smile. If I'm going to have a soulmate I want it to be-

Ami: Jaemin!
Hae: w-what?
Ami: No sorry, I almost forgot, I came here to talk to Jaemin.

I took a deep breath and Tried to calm myself down. I watch Ami look around and Frowned as she didn't find The person she's looking for

I do not want to hear his name. It's makes me anxious.

Haechan: He went to the Bathroom. Do you want me to call hi-
Hae: Hee, I have to go.

Wonhee frowned and Went to me, Hugging my waist I chuckled and Stared at Renjun with a smirk

Hae: Told ya, she loves me more than you Huang

He rolled his eyes at me causing us to Burst into laughter. Wonhee sighed and let me go

Wonhee: You're going home?
Hae: Not yet, I'm going to see Min. He's the one who called me here in the first place.

Wonhee sighed and Gave me a nod. I stared at the others and Gave them a small nod before Turning around to walk away. But I halted.

He was there, he was standing by the door. His eyes were on my eyes. He was staring at me with his eyes glistening.

He never change. The way he looks at me never change although there's a hint of pain in his eyes. Nevertheless he didn't change at all. He loose some weight and look tired.

Ami: there you are! I have to talk to you about The other-
Jaemin: H-Hi

His voice was shaking as he Gave me a small smile. I didn't know how to react.

Its been four months. I was in pain, but Im all healed now. But whenever I think or Hear his name I dont know what to feel.

I feel pissed. I feel angry. I feel guilty, I feel Happy, I feel all sorts of things when I hear his name. I feel sorry, and Blame myself for hurting someone I love.

I gave him a small nod before Walking pass by him. I went to Min not bothering to look back. Not bothering to see if he is still looking at me.

I cant. I cant see him. It's hard.

TO BE CONTINUED