Chapter 21

Im in my 10th week and Im on my way to the doctor, to get my daily check up.

I am waiting for the taxi until A car stopped in front of me. It was Renjun's. The windows went down and it revealed Wonhee.

Wonhee: Get in
Hae: I- Uh thanks but-
Wonhee: I said get in!

I have no choice But to get in, I went to the back seat and sat there.

Renjun: Where are you going?
Hae: Uh hmm uhm to the uh M-Min
Wonhee: Changmin? But why are you stuttering?

We still haven't talked. I dont know what is wrong with her why she isn't talking to me or talking to me in a nice way.

Hae: pull over, I'll just wait for a taxi
Renjun: Oh uh o-oka-
Wonhee: Where's butler Bob? Why isn't he driving you?

She still has that harsh tone. I sighed and just stared at the windows.

Hae: None of your business, Huang please pull over.
Wonhee: No!
Renjun: No?
Hae: pull over!
Renjun: okay
Wonhee: No!
Hae: just pull over.

I have bad head aches and I can't do this argue thing with Hee. I just cant ruin this beautiful day.

Renjun pulled over, I was going to get out but he spoke making me stop

Renjun: No one is getting out! Fix this! We are not going anywhere until you both fix this!
Hae: Just let me get out of the damn thing, Huang
Wonhee: No let's talk.
Hae: just let me out, please. I swear to god! If something happens because of this talk I am not going to forgive you bae Wonhee

If she want a talk she's going to have it in another day, I'm late in my appointment and I have a fucking head ache and I feel like Fainting anytime soon.

Wonhee: Hae-
Hae: I said Open, Huang.

Renjun sighed and opened the door. I went out and walked a way, The hospital is close so I guess ill just have to walk

I watch renjun's car passed by me. I sighed and massaged my head. I walked to the hospital and When I got there I saw Renjun's car

What are they doing in the hospital? If I have known I should have waited a few minutes! That was my chance to have a free ride! Urgh!

I stopped when a car stopped Infront of Renjun's Car and Haechan came out with Jisung Chenle and Jaemin.

They all seemed to be in a rush. Until another car stopped. It was Ami.

I cursed as I face palmed myself. What are they all doing here? Why are they here?! Why does it have to be now!!

I sighed and Try to cover myself up and went inside as fast as I can. I saw them all at the nurses station. I run as fast as I can and Passed by them and successfully got to my doctor's office.

Doc: I thought you wouldn't make it!

She grinned at me, I gave her an apologetic smile

Doc: Still alone? Are you sure you wont call anyone?

She asked as she let me take a seat and check my heart beat. Before letting me lay on the bad.

Doc: We're going to see if we can hear the baby's heat beat. Are you sure you're not going to make a call?
Hae: hmm I'm sure
Doc: Okay then, Go and lift your shirt. don't be nervous.

I took a deep breath and flinched when My phone started ringing. The doctor smiled and I slowly took the phone out. It was Jaemin. I answered It.

Jaemin: Why were you running? Where are you?