Epilogue

Today is November 22, Chenle's birthday. A very special birthday since its his eighteenth birthday.

Jaemin and I have been together for a year and so far I am loving every single day that I woke up with him by my side. We are staying in our own apartment. He's going to med school while I am taking psychology. Since our schools are just the same we both decided on living together. Mom was very pleased by the idea of us being in one roof.

I sighed as I leaned at the door frame while staring at Jaemin buttoning his dress shirt. He glanced at me through mirror and sent me a very seductive wink. I playfully rolled my eyes and walk towards him.

I'm done getting ready and have been waiting for this cutie pie to start moving his butt.

Hae: where's your perfume?

I inquired he pointed at the vanity, I took his perfume and spray it on him. He takes a very long time to get ready that I really have to be the one to spray his perfume, wear his watch on his wrist and fix his hair.

He giggled and pulled me by my waist. I pressed my hand on his chest and sigh while staring at him, he pecked my lips before letting out another chuckle

Jaemin: wait for me at the car, ill go take your strawberry smoothie

He let me go and watch me walk away, I entered his car and waited for him for a few minutes, the door suddenly open and it revealed him but in a different color of dress shirt. Earlier he was wearing green dress shirt now he is wearing white.

He handed me my strawberry smoothie and gave me a smile, while I can only pinch my brows at him

Hae: you changed?
Jaemin: oh, yea. Do you like it?

He has a huge toothy grin on his face. He was staring at my top. I look down and stared at my top and realized, he copied me, again!

Jaemin: isn't it cute?!

He happily clapped his hand and made a little dance, I sighed and only smiled at his childish side. I reached for his face and pecked his cheek before telling him to drive.

I don't know what's up with him but he likes- he loves it when we are wearing the same thing. And I cant even complain because he looks so happy whenever he sees me in the same color or in a same shirt as him.

Soon we arrived at the port, Jaemin parked the car and opened my door for me. I smiled at him and he put his hand on my hip as it belongs there. We looked for the others and found them around the corner. Thanks to Haechan and Wonhee bickering.

Taeji and Ami gave me a huge smile before giving me a hug, Jaemin went to Jeno and greeted them,, as well

Ami: its been months Hae, and I can tell you and Jaemin are enjoying by the blooming aura you have

She gave me a wink making me burst into laughter until I felt Jaemin's hand on the side of my hip again. I do not need to turn to see it was him. I can already tell at the way he holds me.

Jaemin: hello noona
Taeji: I don't like it when you call her noona, I feel like I'm getting old
Jeno: but you're not love
Ami: wow

She suddenly clapped and pointed at me Taeji Jaemin and Jeno

Ami: I'm surrounded by the sweet couples! God, how I wish mine would be as sweet as you boys

She exclaimed while glaring at Haechan, I chuckled as I watch Renjun pulling his girlfriend and pushing Haechan at the same time

That man need to get paid for being patient with those two although his patience is thin as a thread

Ami sighed and walked to her boyfriend, she gave him a smack causing him to groan, Jaemin and I chuckled but then Jisung suddenly appeared pulling me in a hug