Chapter 29

While driving, Her reach for my Hand and played with my fingers.

Hae: Oh, Right! Your birthday is in Three weeks?
Jaemin: Yea nothing special, its just a birthday
Hae: Its special. So what are you going to do in your birthday?
Jaemin: Nothing

She suddenly stopped playing with my Fingers, I glance at her and found her glaring at me. I chuckled and Held her hand.

Hae: You're suppose to have Plans on your birthday! Like party! Or like tea party!

I laughed at the thought of having a tea party with the boys. It would be hilarious. The chinese hyung had a tea party one time on winwin Hyung's birthday, It was princess themed tea party. That was chaotic.

Hae: So??? What do you want?
Jaemin: I uh usually have a huge party at my place. The boys host the party, while I get drunk and wasted.

The boys plan the whole thing, I just say the venue and they do the hosting and the planning while I just enjoy the night.

Hae: Then Do the party, I miss dancing and Drinking
Jaemin: No. that's exactly Why I do not want to have a party. I do not want you to be in the party

She suddenly pinch my Hand causing me to hiss in pain. I glance at her, she was glaring again

Jaemin: This year, I want it to be new. I want to spend my birthday with you, Go on a picnic or on a date. Something that will be fun and Memorable for the both of us, sunshine

I glance at her, She was smiling. Damn that beautiful smile.

Hae: August 13, Our next check up is on August 12. How about we move it on your birthday? It'll be nice, Plus If you agree I think have the best Gift!

She sounds and look excited. I grinned and gave her a nod.

Jaemin: I'll be happy to spend my birthday with you My sunshine.

Just in time, We arrived at my place. I parked my car and Helped her go out. She grinned at me

Hae: Where's Jisung's Place?

I turned to point Jisung's Place, And I saw him Watching From the window but then Ran away when I pointed at him

Hae: That was him right?
Jaemin: Yea, Let's get you inside.

Hae grinned and We both went inside. I watch her look all over the place until she got into the kitchen. I saw her eyes shine.

Hae: STRAWBERRIES!!

She squealed as she walk towards the strawberries. I always Buy strawberries since its her favorite. I buy every single day and I always end up buying too much, that My kitchen is filled with strawberries.

Jaemin: There's a strawberry cake Inside the fridge. Ill just wash up, My phone's here.

I handed her my phone. Her brows furrowed but then continue to fantasize the strawberries infront of her. I chuckled and Went upstairs to take a bath.

Hae's POV

When Jaemin left, I search for the strawberries cake, I opened the fridge and Found different Types of Strawberries desserts. Strawberry cheesecake, cupcake, cookies, ice cream, Pudding, And cake