Chapter 3

2 weeks have passed and So far Life sucks.

Wonhee: me and Renjun are going to have a dinner night in my apartment Hae! You cant just chill there!
Hae: Come on! You and Huang have been having dinner night for like a week! Just let me hang out with you!

She took a deep breath before messing her hair. She looks like some crazy horny girl lol.

Wonhee: Can you please stop? I said no Hae! No you are not joining our dinner night-
Renjun: Hon- oh you're with Hae, Hello Hae

He smiled at me and I smiled wider, I stood up from my seat and Walk to him

Hae: Im joining the dinner night whether you like it or not

I uttered before heading to the door, I heard Hee groan which made me laugh.

One night wont ruin their relationship duh- shit!

I cusrsed when I suddenly bumped into someone making me fall. I sighed and Stood up but froze when I saw who i bumped onto. Lee Haechan.

Haechan: Im so so sorry, are you okay?

I stood up properly and cleared my voice, I stared at him and He looks worried

Haechan: Do you need to go yo the clinic? Shit! Dont tell me you hit your head!!! I clearly saw you falling on your butt!
Hae: excuse me?
Haechan: Oh shit! You don't understand me! Shit shit shit! Please dont tell me I'm in trouble.

This fucking idiot!

Hae: Im okay, next time watch where you're going
Haechan: uhuh? Tell yourself that
Hae: The hell? Wha-
Renjun: Bae I'm okay with her joinin- Haechan what are you doin- Hae?
Haechan: what? Hae?
Wonhee: Why are you two together?

Wonhee came i the picture and Raised a brow at... not me, but to Haechan

Haechan: She bumped into me
Hae: I did not! You did!
Haechan: what? I was just looking for Renjun my baby love then you bumped on me! But wait your name is Hae? Like Hae Hae? The sun Hae?
Hae: Ji Hae-
Haechan: Holy shit! Ji Hae? The Ji Hae that owns the school? Oh shit! Holy shit! Dang-
Wonhee: What the fuck?

I rolled my eyes and Turned to face wonhee

Hae: I heard Renjun, Im joining later!
Wonhee: No!
Hae: Then im stealing grumpy-
Haechan: girl! Are you okay? Are you fucking okay? Why the hell would you still that devilish cat????

He yelled, Renjun who was next to him gave him a smack on the head and I sighed

Lee Donghyuck, A guy that I never want to talk to, he is just weird and Loud. Very loud for my liking.

I sighed and Slowly walk back.

Hae: Ill be at the cafete-
???: He called me and Asked me to cook for him at 3am!!! That's just urgh!

I stopped when I heard a familiar voice, I turned around and Saw who it was, Na Jaemin.

Shit shit shit!

I have been avoiding that guy for weeks after the night something happened with us. And he is with Jeno!! Shit!

Jeno: Its not my prob- oh Hae! Hi!! Where are you going? Please tell me your going to skip
Hae: oh jeno hi! Uh hmm i-i hahahah i hmm yea uh i-i am yknow haha just g-going to uh e-eat at the bathroom oh i m-meant uhm cafeteria yea ca-cafeteria hahaha

I stuttered, Jeno raised a brow at me. I just gave him an awkward smile and slowly walked passed them, But He suddenly spoke. He called me.

Shit shit shit dont tell me he remembered??? Dont tell me! It was better if he doesn't remember at all! It was better that way!

Jaemin: Hey, uh you dropped your Hair pin

Oh phew! My hair pin!

I turned around and Smiled was about to take my hairpin but he suddenly pulled his hand away

Jaemin: You're the girl right?

Shit! What did he just say?!

Jaemin: The girl from the party last two weeks ago.
Hae: w-what?
Jaemin: you dont remember? You were the girl from the racer's event. The one who paid for the hotel when I was going to pay for it

Shit! He remembered? But what? He was going to pay? Dang it! I shouldn't have hurried and paid for the room! Urgh!

Hae: I-I dont know what your talking about, Can I have my hairpin back?
Jaemin: You're her, the one that has a tattoo on the-
Hae: I said Im not! Damn it! You can just have that fuckin hairpin! So annoying!

I grumbled and Walk away, It was true I am Irritated by him not shutting up!

I should have been in a great trouble! Hee was there! But good thing She was distracted by Lee Haechan. Only Jeno was listening.

But that was close! Hee should never know.

I lied to her. I lied when I told her We just made out that night. I lied when i said He passed out. I lied when I said we both passed out. Something really happened to us. He took my V card, and surprisingly I don't regret a thing...

I was scared at first, But as the days passes by I feel okay, I don't regret a thing. Everything happens for a reason they say. Even if everything has its pwn reason, The only reason I slept with That guy was because I was too wasted and too YOLO to the point I was out of myself.

It was scary knowing that I had an intimate moment with Jaemin, Since yknow ITS NA JAEMIN. I could die any moment if I speak about him.

I took a turn and never went to the cafeteria, I went to the gates and Skipped class. There's way too many going on in my head that I couldn't understand anything right now.

My head is filled with the thought of Jaemin remembering everything.  I dont know what to do. I just hope that the conversation we just had will be the last time.

I do not want to involve myself with a Casanova. Not Just any Casanova, but Na Jaemin.

TO BE CONTINUED