Chapter 33

Three days have passed since we got out from the hospital. Hae haven't talked to me. After Sunlight's burial she never talked to me again.

I would try to visit her But It's always Changmin who talks to me. She never Face me. Changmin said, she isn't talking to him either. She's locking herself in her room.

Changmin: I have to go back to the city for tonight. You can stay here with her. Here's the key to her room.

He uttered as he rushed outside. I sighed and took the keys and Went up to her room. I knocked on the door.

Jaemin: Sunshine? Hey. Open up sunshine.

I waited for a response, But there none. I sighed and Used the key. I opened her door. I took a peek and found her sitting on her bed looking at the wall.

Jaemin: sunshine.

I gave her a small smile but she didn't bother to Glance at me. I sighed and sat on her bed. I held her hand giving it a kiss.

Jaemin: are you hungry? Do you want to eat kimchi soup? Or chicken?

No response.

Jaemin: What do you want sunshine? Do you want us to watch Tv?

No response.

Jaemin: Do you want strawberries?

No response.

Jaemin: Sunshine, Talk to me.

She turned her head on me, she just stared at me. I sighed and Gave her a smile. I caress her hair staring at her.

Jaemin: You can talk to me sunshine. I know its hard. But Im here. I'll be always here sunshine.

No response.

Jaemin: are you hungry?

No response.

Jaemin: Fine, Ill do the talking. I went to school today. But I got Bored, I went here but Changmin said you were sleeping, I decided to visit sunlight, I bought him flowers. Your favorite flowers, blue tulips. Guess what? I took a piece so that I would know when to change the flowers.

Still no response.

Jaemin: I stayed there for 6 hours. I sat there talking to him. And I went home and Take a bath before going here.

No response.

Jaemin:. that's all. Do you want anything?

Again, no response.

Jemin: Sunshine. Come on. You're not talking to me and It making me crazy. Talk to me, Tell me anything, ill listen. Tell me what to do, ill do it.
Hae: anything?

Finally, She spoke. I gave her a smile.

Jaemin: Anything, Sunshine
Hae: strip

The smile on my face disappeared. I stared at her while she didn't look away.

Jaemin: Strip? Sunshine?
Hae: I said strip
Jaemin: what? Why?
Hae: you said you're going to do anything

She looks serious. I held her hand Again and Gave it a squeeze

Jaemin: yes, Ill do anything but not that Sunshine
Hae: I said strip
Jaemin: sunshine

She leaned and Pulled me for a kiss. She aggressively Kiss me. She sat on my Lap, her hand on my neck kissing me hungrily. I stayed still and didn't move. She stopped and Pressed her forehead against mine as she take a breath.

Hae: you're not kissing me back
Jaemin: Sunshine
Hae: please

She peck my lips. She kept on pecking my lips waiting for me to kiss her back

Hae: Kiss me back, Jaemin. Please
Jaemin: Hae, this isn't right.
Hae: please.

She didn't stop pecking my lips. She held my hand and Put it on her waist as she took her shirt off leaving her on her bra.

Hae: Please Jaemin.
Jaemin: Hae. Im not doing this Hae.

She unhooked her bra and was going to take it off but I stopped her. I held her and stop her

Jaemin: Stop.
Hae: I want you

I hooked her bra and lift her up setting her down on the bed.

Jaemin: I am not doing this with you Hae.
Hae: why? Didn't you say you love me? You said you love me. But why are you not going to doing it with me?!
Jaemin: This isn't right
Hae: You love me! And I am giving you permission! What's not right in that Jaemin?!

I sighed and Turned to face her. I reach for her facw but she avoided.

Jaemin: This is wrong
Hae: What's wrong with wanting sex with you Jaemin?! It's very simple! I just want to have sex with you!

She yelled. I took a deep breath and Held her hand

Hae: i just wanted to have another sunlight. I want us to have sunlight. That's all what I want Jaemin.

Tears rolled down to her cheeks.

Jaemin: Sunshine.
Hae: if you dont want to have a baby, Then that's fine, Ill raise it on my own. J-Just let have you, Jaemin.
Jaemin: And you know that I won't let that happen, Hae.
Hae: Then Raise it with me! I want to have a baby Jaemin. I want to have a baby with you.

It sounds so nice yet so wrong.

Jaemin: Hae. Im not going to have sex with you.
Hae: why? We had sex before, Why cant we have now? Jaemin! I want you okay?
Jaemin: You dont want me. You just want to have sex. You want me to get you pregnant again.
Hae: great, You know, isn't that a good reason to have me?

I sighed and cupped her face.

Jaemin: I am not doing this hae. I am not going to have sex with you. We're both grieving. You are grieving That's why You want things to happen. You want to replace Sunlight, and you know that is not possible. Even if we make another one The new one would never replace our sunlight. You know that Hae, but I Understand. You're in pain and You're Looking for a reason to fight the pain.

I wiped her tears and Gave her head a peck.

Jaemin: I love you so much But I will not take advantage of you.

She closed her eyes and Held my hand Caressing it.

Hae: Im sorry.
Jaemin: Shh, You're just tired.
Hae: i want to sleep.

She said laying on the bed. Closing her eyes as I wipe the tears on her cheeks

Jaemin: You're not going to change?
Hae: No. Can you sleep next to me? I want to hold you.
Jaemin: Okay

She scoot over and I laid next to her. She Took my arm putting it on her neck and the other on her back, Her hand was on my waist hugging me. As she snuggled into my chest

Hae: Im sorry, and thank you
Jaemin: Its okay Sunshine, I Understand. I'm always here sunshine hmm

She pulled her face away from my face and Look up.  Staring at my face.

Hae: Thank you, Bumbum

She gave me a peck on the lip before snuggling back to my chest And slowly going to the dream land.

TO BE CONTINUED