Chapter 16

Two weeks have passed and I feel terrible. Jeno haven't been talking to me since I didn't go to his 18th birthday last week.

Hee also sulked at me for not coming, But I have things to do. I went to the doctors to get checked and  it was exciting on the day of Jeno's Birthday.

At least I made his birthdate memorable.

The doctors told me that I am really pregnant because They made me take a test, they said its too early to see the baby. Im was 4 weeks pregnant. Its best if I get checked on my 6th week. So its a bit early to see the baby. The doctor prescribed me with Vitamins and Milk.

Now, I'm in my fifth week. I like sleeping and Strawberries. I have been puking my guts every morning. it's the morning sickness cause by the hormones.

I am now in Johnny's Office, Eating the strawberries he bought for me again.

Johnny: I swear eating that much strawberry is not healthy at All but Again you're pregnant
Hae: Oh shut up! You kept on saying it's unhealthy but then you still buy me some
Johnny: Oh please! I do not buy those. My girlfriend does.

I stopped eating and Raise a brow at him, his girlfriend?

Johnny: Oh god, Its a cranky day!
Hae: it is! I woke up early vomiting, So it is. But what did you say? Your girlfriend knows?
Johnny: Uh its either I tell her or I sleep in the couch so i have no choice Sweetie.

I sighed and rolled my eyes and watch SpongeBob on the TV. I notice I love watching cartoons these days.

Johnny: The father?

He inquired, We have become more casual to each other. I dont mind talking about the father with Johnny. Because He is a cool teacher and a great Friend.

Hae: I dont want him to be in our life. Im happy and I can do it without him.

Johnny smiled and and Tossed me a strawberry lollipop.

Johnny: just know I'm supporting whatever your decision is sweetie, so you do you

I chuckled and Enjoy my strawberries until the door opened it was Mr. Moon.

Taeil: Oh, You have a visitor?
Johnny: Hyung, that's Hae. The principal's Daughter
Taeil: I know, she's a student of mine. What are you doing here?
Hae: Im hanging out in his office, eating strawberries and enjoying SpongeBob, because Im pregnant

I casually said. Mr. Moon is my favorite teacher. So I do not Mind telling him. At least there's two- well three adults, including Johnny 's girlfriend. There are three matured person knows so It's nice!

Johnny: Hae!
Hae: what? I need one more to guide me. Im still a teen and I need some adults to guide me Johnny
Taeil: what? You're pregnant?
Hae: yea, and please keep it to yourself mr. Moon
Taeil: call me Taeil

He beamed me a small smile before sitting next to me, he told me to tell him everything. And I did, all he did is listen. I didn't tell them who the father is because they dont need to know.

It may sound like I am so proud that I am pregnant at this age that I kept on broadcasting that fact, but to be honest, I need to tell more than one person, An adult person.

I am still young and Immature, I might make such decisions that I would regret someday, And Having adults beside me will help me find the right path, The right decisions. Since I am not Living for my own now, Im living a life for two, Me and The baby.

Everything I do will affect the baby, and Just like what I Said I am still a teenager, a teenager that is going through a rough puberty and a teenager that doesn't have any clue how to make good decisions in life.

When I was finish telling Taeil, he sighed. He rubbed his temples and Sighed again. I swear to god, He is stressed out by me.

This is the reason why I need to tell more than one adults, Johnny looks like he would liter listen to me and support my future decisions and will not rebut but Taeil on the other hand looks like a person that would help me know the outcome of my decisions and would prolly give me a lot of choice to choose.

Taeil: Kids these days
Johnny: Same thoughts
Taeil: what can I do? The little bean is now there, and You clearly want it. So just try being careful and uh eat less strawberries

I just chuckled and Gave him a nod and he gave me a smile. I suddenly felt tired. I yawn and stretched my body. The door opened

Haechan: Trust me she's here- oh see! She's here!

He pointed at me, Jeno took a peak and Sighed as he closed the door, He walked to the fridge and Haechan winked at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up, going to the door. I held the door knob but Taeil spoke

Taeil: where are you going?
Hae: uh just uh take a walk-AHH!

I yelped when the door busted open nearly hitting me.

Jaemin: I SAID STOP!

I was still in shock my what just happened and then I heard his voice.

Johnny: Shit! Hae!
Taeil: Ji Hae!
Jeno: HAE!
Haechan: YAH!

I hear everyone Yelling while I was frozen behind the door. I was stunned at the what happened

Jaemin: Hae?
Taeil: Stupid! Don't you know how to knock?!
Jaemin: what why?
Haechan: You hit Hae! Shit head!

The moment Haechan said That Jaemin pulled the door and saw me behind it breathing heavily and In Daze.

M-My baby.

Jaemin: Shit! Are you okay? Did I hit you? I-I didn't know. I-I am so sorry

I can feel my hand shaking. I felt my eyes watering. He held my shoulder to check If i was hurt, He sighed when he saw me just staring at him

Jaemin: D-Did I h-hit you?
Hae: I-I need t-to go

I shrugged his hands off and pushed him away as I walked away from him. I can feel my whole body shaking. I feel weak.

T-the baby. M-my ba-by.

Jaemin's POV

I watch Hae slowly walking away, I saw her suddenly stopped, her hands was shaking. She suddenly lost her balanced.

Jeno: Hae!

I ran as fast as I can and caught her in my arm before she could even fall onto the ground

She fainted.

Shit! What have I done?! Stupid! Stupid! Jaemin so stupid! urgh!

I placed my hand behind her knee and On her back carrying her inside Johnny hyung's office.

Taeil hyung moved aside and Let me put Hae down, Johnny and Taeil hyung went outside to get something from the clinic leaving me with the unconscious Hae and The boys

Jaemin: Shit! Im so sorry, So so sorry

T-The baby... our baby.

Haechan: is she okay?
Jeno: She's clearly not! Cant you see?!
Haechan: How? I mean she was just almost hit by the door?! How come she got scared and actually fainted?!
Jaemin: Shut up

I can't listen to him, I can't listen to his loud mouth. I can't handle him now. My mind is filled with what if's and Im anxious.

Haechan: Its your fault! Why didn't you knock?! If you have knocked then she wouldn't have fainted!
Jaemin: I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I-Its my fault.

If something bad happens with Hae and the baby, I will never forgive myself. I will never forgive myself until the day I die.

TO BE CONTINUED