Chapter 36

I never knew I'd be this lonely on my birthday. I miss My sunshine. I miss my Sunlight. I miss the both of them.

Jaemin: I miss your mommy sunlight

I bitterly smiled at Sunlight. I have been in here ever since 12am. I have been sitting here in on the ground Smiling at sunlight and watching the Strawberry cake beside me.

Jaemin: it would have been better if you didn't leave Sunlight.

It would have been much better if Sunshine never met me. Then probably She wouldn't be in so much pain.

Jaemin: August 13, today was supposed to be the day that your mommy will be giving me a very great gift.

I smiled at Sunlight's Tomb.

Jaemin: It would have been the best gift I ever received

It would have been the best and the most unforgettable gift, why? Because its from My beautiful Sunshine.

I stared at the candle, watching it closely as it slowly goes off.

Jaemin: maybe we would be somewhere far from your annoying Uncles having picnics that only us knows.

I bitterly chuckled as I recall our first picnic, It was when Baby sunlight kicked for the first time.

Jaemin: We were so happy.

I sighed when the candle fully goes off. I turned to face the Mountains and smiled.

Jaemin: I hope you're watching over Your beautiful Mommy sunlight. I hope you're always showing up in her dreams. I hope you always keep her safe. I hope you're always by her side.

I turned to gave his tomb a smile. I pressed my hand on it and Caress it.

Jaemin: I'm sorry if daddy cant take care of mommy. Im sorry Im not by her side. Im sorry if she's all alone now. Im sorry if I was too coward to stay. Im sorry Sunlight.

A tear fell on my face, I bitterly chuckled and wiped it off before Standing up, Taking the Picnic mat and The basket as well as the strawberry cake.

Jaemin: I guess I'll have to go now Sunlight. Don't Ill be back tomorrow. Just like I always do.

I smiled at sunlight, Before crouching down to take a piece of the flower beside his tomb.

Jaemin: I dont want to keep on buying everyday, so Ill just get this one so that I'd know when to Buy new ones

I chuckled at my own words. I gave him one more smile before reading the lettering on his tomb

Jaemin: Will forever love you our baby Sunlight.

I smiled before walking back to my car, I pulled my phone out and Sighed as I see Haechan's number calling me. I sighed and answered it.

Jaemin: Hey-
Haechan: where are you dude?! Why aren't you reply to our texts?
Jaemin: Im busy, why?
Haechan: Oh nothing, nothing important we just wished you Happy birthday its not that important

He said sarcastically, I sighed and Went inside my car still listening to the whining boy

Haechan: Anyhoe, Where are you? Its 5pm dude! And Jisung told me you left your place at 11pm last light and Until now your not yet here!
Jaemin: I really should Move out

I really should. Jisung just wouldn't stop spying on me! Im so close on thinking that He has a crush on me or something.

Jaemin: But what did you say? You're at my place?
Haechan: all of us, All 22 of us
Jaemin: Wow, How did y'all get there? I have my keys with me